Talent Employment Inc is an innovative staffing provider specializing in light industrial staffing. Our client, a production plant located in North York, is currently seeking a Manufacturing Planning Coordinator.
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Weekdays
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 Hourly for 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Insure supply of raw materials required according to the production plan and the daily organization of production. The planner works in close collaboration with other departments in order to optimize the quantity of raw materials to be received while respecting the following criteria: supply delay, warehouse space, transport costs and the use planned period.
- Ensure daily adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), Standard Operating Procedures, product quality and Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for complying with all applicable Q/A policies and procedures Food Safety & Food Quality programs as per SQF and Regulatory programs.
- Analyze and determine demand for each component of raw material under his/her responsibility.
- Determine optimal inventory level in the warehouse and at the suppliers in order to satisfy the demand.
- Keep various parameters (delivery delay, min/max inventories, size, etc.) up to date for entire raw materials section.
- Carry out all analysis activities and consolidation regarding the end of the fiscal year.
- Assist with developing production schedules and required daily review and changes.
- Plan and coordinate availability of materials to complete schedule.
- Responsible for the purchase and release of required materials.
- Planning and purchasing of operations supplies.
- Participate in the suppliers audit implementation plan, evaluate their performance and if needed establish an action plan with the suppliers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent/Advanced knowledge in Excel: must be proficient in data entry, importing tables, formulas and data management
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Asset if knowledgeable in ERP system
- Degree in supply management, APICS certification, CPIM or CSCP an asset
Please provide Cover Letter and Resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 20 months ago