Our client is looking for a service technician to create a positive relationship with customers as you professionally service, install and the promote products and services for their homes.
- Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC
- Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Represent the client in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on
each and every call.
- Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of the products, services and programs on every call
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
- SKILLS, ABILITIES and EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Gas Technician ‘2’
- Must have certificate of qualification as a Residential Air Conditioning System Mechanic
(Ontario – 313d), or near completion of certification
- Must have ODP certification
- Must have at least a Class G driver’s license
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- 3-5 years of experience in this area
If you have the ambition and drive to boost your career and your earnings, you’ll find a home with this exceptional client.