Talecris Plasma Resources Employee Reviews

Just not the greatest work place
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX10 January 2018
A lot of messy non professional employees. The longer you been there that’s who get the say so what you say don’t go. The management is very messy don’t care about staff find any reason to get rid of employee even if they worked so hard just think about themselves
Terrible Management
Donor Center Technician/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VA31 December 2017
Management plays favorites and favorites get promotions that the don't deserve over more qualified employees. Hostile work environment caused by poor management. Drama filled. Only good thing was working with a diverse donor base.
Pros
Diverse Donor base
Cons
Sometimes no breaks, drama, favortism, terrible management
Very Busy place
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL13 December 2017
Not pecefic hours working per day,unknown timing to get off my work , short help and empolyee usually,long hours working per day.Managmet are nice and caring but this compony not hiring enough empolyee and they are always short in staff.
cut throat
Phlebotomist/ Donor Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV6 December 2017
Management shows favoritism, schedules are done based off tenure. no breaks, unprofessional, harsh working conditions, patients are awesome but everything else is horrible. I'm glad im free...
benefits
Cons
see description
Great Company; Unrealistic Employee Expetations
Assistant Manager/Lead Physician Substitute (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN18 November 2017
Great company to work for; however, business sometimes conflicts with reality. Great co-worker's, mediocre management. Was one of my favorites until is wasn't anymore. Left with regret, but with life experience professionally and personally.
Pros
Pay; Work Culture
Cons
Mediocre Management leading to unrealistic production expectations
Fun upbeat
Phlebotomist/ donor processor (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL14 November 2017
Talecris gave me hope at having a career with out college. I loved my job.was very stressful at times but loved the perople i worked with .very fast pace.pay and benefits were great
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Hours you work
decent job
Plasma Processor (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL13 November 2017
it pay decent and if you need job experience or are going to college it is worth it, they do offer tuition reimbursement. also you have the potential to cross train.
Great Place to Work
Sr. Account Controls Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NC6 November 2017
I loved working at Talecris. Unfortunately they were sold to Grifols but before that, it was a great environment to work in. Great managers and fellow employees.
Place could be amazing with changes..
Dct & Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VA5 November 2017
Lack of support is obvious all day long. No team work & tons of drama. Could be a great place to work but so many changes needed. Place has went to down hill... Can't keep good workers they fire them or run them off.......lack of management .......
Pros
Benefits is good
Cons
No team work or support when you go up and above for the company.
What I learned
Phlebotomist/Donor Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC30 October 2017
What I learned about this company was that it takes a lot out of you mentally and physically. It was too stressful. You had to worry about so many things going wrong each day
Terrible environment all around
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GA10 October 2017
More training for management. Career progression is non existent. No clear hierarchy, amongst the employees. No incentives for those that go above and beyond.
Very Long hours and stressful place to work
Phlebotomist/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI2 October 2017
Very long work days. Early morning start times and get out very late. Management was not the easiest to get along or work with. Very controlling and didn't compromise with employees. Very high turnover rate.
Professional Plasma Center for Permanent Employment
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LA17 September 2017
I enjoyed working that assignment very much. Focusing was easy being Supervisors & CEO made me feel very comfortable. Enjoyed all parts of Assignment.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Two 15 min breaks
I enjoyed the work experience.
Phlebotomy Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC13 September 2017
I enjoyed my work at talecris. I learned a lot and I enjoyed the staff. the customers that I served were very nice. I think anyone would enjoy the job.
Pros
I enjoyed the learning experience.
Cons
I wish the job was a permenent position.
Fun place to work and very professional
Plasma Processor Area Lead (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TX29 August 2017
Very fast paced job because we had so many donors everyday. Very easy to promote and get crossed trained in other departments and the best thing is that even if you don't have a certification they train you and certify you for phlebotomist or donor processor. It is a great place to work out specially because it is under new management.
Pros
Easy to promote
Cons
Short staff
Productive fun work place
Donor Center Technician/ Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LA18 August 2017
Amazing place all the way around. Helping save lives is an amazing feeling . Great team , lots of fun , and very enjoyable work place . Great coworkers .
Great plAce
Donor Processor (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZ14 August 2017
It was a great place to work. A nuce balance between fast paced and structure and slower paced and fun. The donors were amazing and the front leads we're the best!
Pros
Great enviornment
Great coworkers
Lead Phlebotomist Donor floor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OH11 August 2017
It would be difficult to find a better group of people to work with,Mngmt does the very best with what they have,Donors run the gammit,all and all a positive exper
Its a great place to work
Donor Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TX28 July 2017
Easy once u get your training I really liked working there, It was a bit disorganized at the time i was there. I learned alot more then I knew never a dull moment fast paced busy environment .
Pros
Lunches and food often provided
Cons
Great Insurance
good experience, good cause, opportunity for growth
Phlebotomist II/Donor Processor (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZ21 July 2017
i enjoyed working as a phlebotomist and getting to know the donors at our center. i also enjoyed getting to move around a lot at work, i was constantly on my feet and moving but that made it enjoyable for me. i also appreciated the company's goals and cause.
Pros
good hours.
Cons
can be tiring and demanding.