Talascend is currently seeking an Account Manager for a Directional Drilling company in Calgary, Canada.
The Account Manager will possess a high level of energy and self-motivation and is responsible for nurturing and building high quality business relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Provide technical support and advise clients on specific directional drilling equipment
- Introduce new and existing products to potential clients in the marketplace
- Continuously prospect for new clients and maintain existing client relationships.
- Act as a liaison between the clients and operations
- Be aware of competitors activities and pricing when possible
- Develop knowledge of the product lines, equipment and capabilities
- Travel may be required
- Previous technical sales experience in the oil & gas industry
- Preference given to candidates with field experience in directional drilling
- Solid understanding of the Oil & Gas Industry and directional drilling operations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving, decision-making skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle a challenging workload with constant change
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license
- Preference given to candidates who have a certificate in Engineering Technology or relevant education.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email resume and reference job # 63226
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of this position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
If you are interested in other positions with Talascend, please visit our website at: www.talascend.com.
Talascend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer E/O/E.
Talascend has spent over 65 years as one of the most reliable and effective providers of human resources in the engineering, construction,...