Taiga Head Office (Metrotown Area) is looking for a full time experienced Administrative Assistant to work across our lumber, export, transportation and panel departments.
Successfully managing administrative duties of Lumber, Export, Transportation and Panel Administration
- Processing purchase orders/receiving reports
- Payment and processing of supplier invoices
- Inventory management
- Utilize Excel and proprietary lumber software system (Bistrack)
- Logistics documentation processing on sales
- Supporting administrative duties across the various departments as a floater as the need arises.
- 3-5 years of experience as an administrative assistant in the forest or building products industry.
- Strong background in wood products
- Logistics documentation skills /knowledge
- Sound knowledge of Excel and proprietary lumber computer systems (Bistrack)
Taiga strives to provide a positive team work environment with a competitive benefits package
How to Apply ?
Reply to this posting with your cover letter, resume and salary expectation by February 18, 2013
We thank you for your interest
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Taiga Building Products Ltd. (Taiga) is an independent wholesale distributor of building products in Canada and the United States. The...