It's a great place to work for.
Pros: it provides training lab.
• Provided technical support services for telecommunications, technology, wireless, and retails.
• Service all customers who called the call center manufacturing.
• Ensured user satisfaction by providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and resolving problems.
• Opened/Closed incidents and services requests in incident tracking tool.
• Delivered the highest level of support for personal computers and peripherals.
• Support wide-area, local-area wireless networks, basic printer, and other end user devices.
• Provided Tier “1” phone technical support environment.
• Utilized Log-me in to resolve problem remotely, and Break/Fix issues.
• Resolved hardware issues, drivers conflict, operating system recovery and restore.
• Installed, uninstalled PC hardware, and software.
• Windows 7, Vista, XP, and MS Office, Mac, and desktop, laptop and printer setup.
• Antivirus software, popup blockers, malware, and bloat-ware removal.
• Managed tickets, documented all steps, and shared solution with the team.
• Escalated problem to field technician for in-home support services.
• Applied updates, drivers to resolve operating system and hardware issues.