Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Very fun environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  West Kelowna, BC3 October 2017
There is a lot of different products to learn. Very fast paced in the daytime and evening. Very fun environment with like minded people working with you. Summer time is super busy and hot.
not a great place to work
Cashier/ line cook (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON21 September 2017
i wouldn't recommend that anyone work here until they fix the management problem. the restaurant is run very poorly no one cares to do there job right.
Management is awful
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ontario16 September 2017
Taco Bell/Kfc is an interesting place to work. Your co-workers are very friendly and helpful. I learned how to use a cash machine. The management was awful and the manager would mess up your schedule and blame you for it.
Pros
included meal
Okay workplace
Team worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 September 2017
very rude workers and always yelling it is the same store as Kfc both Taco Bell and kfc are in one store . You will constantly be required to do work that you don't have to do in other stores .
Fast Paced environment. $2.5 million annual sales.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 September 2017
A fast paced environment to work. Very busy location at Queen and Kennedy in Brampton.Customer service was the main focus. Food ordering, inventory, crew reviews, maintenance would be some of the issues that I would be addressing on a daily basis.
productive , and enoyable
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2017
long day, dealing with customers good and the bad
learned how to handle customers that are not always the happiest
hardest part of the job is trying to calm down customers that seem to nto listen at all .
work place culture , is fast pase but good .
managemtn wsa okay .
enjoyable part of this job was working with great people.
very productive and fast moving enviroment
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK16 August 2017
a day in taco bell consists of working fast with the customers demand and keeping up with time, also you have to be able to switch positions in order to further productivity and help out other workers.
Pros
half off food discount
Cons
constantly multitasking
Never Busy
cashier (Former Employee) –  Rocky View, AB12 July 2017
Taco Bell is never busy so people who work at the back (cook, dishwasher, etc.) usually talk in Tagalog since they're all filipino. We usually always fool around. The management was really bad, the manager blamed everything on everyone and was always yelling at most of us even when we're doing our jobs right. You're not allowed to ask too many questions otherwise they'll get mad and they give you some type of look. Although people there were nice, they had favourite coworkers and employees. You often feel left out, specially when you're working at the front as a cashier. I learned many things and met some good people. Overall, people there are nice, unless you get too annoying or you don't really fit in. I enjoyed the free food and learning how to make some of the food. The job wasn't hard, it had some fun days.
needs improvements
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON26 June 2017
Tacobell... was alright to work at until they hired one of the staff members to become the manager, with no training on how to manage the staff or anything... it was never a professional environment, nothing but drama. Maybe regulars would stop coming around when they saw that the manager was working, as she was rude to customers and unfriendly.. i would never work there again.
Really fun place to work in.
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 June 2017
I enjoyed my time working for Taco Bell. Working in such a fast paced environment helped me to greatly improve my adaptability skills. Your success in this job is highly dependent on how well you are able to work in a team environment and how well you interact with customers. Team members have to rely on each other to perform their duties efficiently and this helped us grow together. I met some really lovely people working in this job. This job was perfect for me while I was going through school because I could ask for my hours to be adjusted depending on my school schedule.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Almost no room for job advancement
good workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC9 May 2017
the workplace is really good and the team is good too. the management is also really good. the job isn't hard . they have good shift hours. I like working there still.
Pros
free food
Cons
less hours
Productive work environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON24 April 2017
Overall, I liked my experience at Taco Bell. It was my first job, and I knew a manager, so I was hired quite easily. The coworkers are great, and the environment is focused on getting the job done.
Pros
Simple work
Cons
Fast food
fun and energetic workplace
Cashier/Food Service/Team Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 April 2017
It was very nice to work with this company, I was able to learn how to make tacos and burritos aside from being cashier. I liked it in there, the only thing that gives me hard time working there is when it is busy, you have to deal with busy and pressure and rude customer but Im used to it. there is no job that is not easy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
it is tiring job
Closed
Employee (Former Employee) –  Park, MB21 April 2017
The Place I worked at closed down, was terribly managed, though you could get along with a few of the workers at best. But terrible service with terrible management despite best efforts did not do well.
Shift Manager position
Responsibilities- Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 April 2017
I gained a lot of experience with customer service and team work. I was promoted to a shift manager within 1 year of being there. I love my coworkers so this made me want to accept the position even more. I feel like this was a great learning experience for me.
Productive and fun
Line Worker/cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 April 2017
laid-back fun, made many friends, never felt stressed. management was lacking in making shifts id find myself working nights one day, morning the next and after noon the following which made social life a disaster.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no set shifts
No care
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 March 2017
Nobody cared about anything. it was everyone for them selves, i did not have a good time working here as they made all the new employees do the dirty work
typical fast food chain work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 March 2017
You will be exposed to different kind of customers. It's not really that bad working in a fast-food chain, you just have to be fast and energetic all the time.
It was alright
team member (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 March 2017
I worked at the mall so it was really crowded a lot of the times and I felt claustrophobic, also it was always busy so it was always a hassle. But I knew a lot of people that worked there so it was fun.
Pros
Storage Room
Cons
Claustophobic
Farely decent overall.
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 March 2017
This is a job I did as a high school student and it was worth the experience. Although I do not intend to go back to working in the fast food industry I would recommend that everyone works at least one of these jobs to appreciate what its like behind the counter for the people working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9