Taco Bell Employee Reviews

it,was,a,good,expirence
Sandwich Artist/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ottawa West, ON15 November 2016
i,was,very,good,worker,it,was.good,exprince.for,me free,food,for,employee,very.good,i.was,best,worker,thare,i,got,best,worker,award,from,kfc,im.very,frindly,
Pros
free, food
Cons
5, hours, per, day
a lot of hard work for no thanks
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON11 November 2016
worked there for a long time and got no respect from management.there are no oppertunities for advancement above a shift manager and the overall work atmosphere is a lot like high school a lot of drama.
Fun people to work with, but the work itself is not good.
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON6 November 2016
Was alright, made me realize fast food is not the industry for me. Hardest part of the job is dealing with customers, most enjoyable part is the free food.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Not enough money for the work required
Alright
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2016
It's a job that is great for students but it's not something you want to keep. There's pressure to help out in other stations if it's busy and depending management there's a lot of cleaning involved. There's almost no room for advancement you'd have to be really lucky. Overall the job is not bad but tends to give unnecessary stress particularly when it's busy and everyone blames each other.
fun workplace
Fast Food Attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 October 2016
-Happy environment even though it's busy most of the time.
-Learned about patience dealing with different kinds of customers.
-All of my co-workers became dear to me and made a special relationship as friends and until now even though the store shut down, we still remain as true friends.
-I've experienced no hardship on this job.
-Most enjoyable part of the job is companionship and helping each other.
Workplace
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Mayfield Road, Brampton ON23 September 2016
Every weekend crazy busy but it's fun to work in busy time because time goes fast.
As a Shift Manager, i learned leadership skill and how to manage everything.
I love my job because it taught me how to work in a team.
Pros
Employee meal
Cons
when on busy day, you got long hours shift
Management is not business appropriate
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON14 September 2016
The management at Taco Bell is not workplace appropriate. There are some members of the team that are inappropriate with each other while in the work place. The store manager does not take other schedules into consideration and then is angry when you can't work a shift because you booked it off and he added a shift that day anyways.
workplace
Cashier & Drive Thru (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 August 2016
very busy day working there at the cashier and drive thru.time went by very fast and its been a very long time that i worked there around 8 years before or so
working with taco bell
Food Preparer/Cashier Team Member (Former Employee) –  Antioch, CA14 July 2016
working with taco bell was fun and a learning exsperiance that I would do again. The management and the co-workers made learning and the job very exciting. the hardest part I say is the speed of service. the most enjoyable part the interaction with the customers and staff.
unsuitable work enviroment lack of training
Supervisor/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON8 July 2016
I didn't enjoy working at kfc due to poor training from upper management and immature employees. if you don't fit in with the staff they went out of there way to make you feel uncomfortable
Pros
good chicken
Cons
poor management imature work mates
It is fun, nice environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON29 June 2016
KFC and taco bell is fun and a good workplace, unfortunately, the staff that works is not good. Also, I learned many things from each of them like handling transactions etc. The hardest part of the job was when you finish your shift you have to clean which gets tiring. I love working at kfc and taco bell.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
cleaning and stocking
Friendly, respectful, fast paced environment
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON18 June 2016
Taco bell was my first job, I had no problems working there. Everyone was respectful and we all helped each other to make a successful day, because Taco bell was all about being a team. I was a team member/cashier. Management was organised and the manager was understanding and supportive. She had good leadership. All co-workers had a helping hand, when someone was not feeling well, we would step up cover for them and get the job done until our shift was over. The hardest part of the job was dealing with aggressive customers, since our workplace is a fast food restaurant customers wanted fast service. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing orders in a responsible and fast pace manner and knowing that we presented good customer service.
Pros
Worked in food industry, got free food
Cons
Short hours
Stressful, hard to excel at, undesirable working conditions
Service Champion (Former Employee) –  Hotline, Coldline5 June 2016
A typical day at work is either stressful or decent. Customers in fast food can be extremely easy to serve, or extremely hard to please.

I learned to pay attention, restock when necessary and always check my amounts of every item we sold.

Management has never been the strong point of the location I was at, downright childish when it comes right down to it. Rumors and spreading misinformation about the staff is something associated with High school, not a work environment and especially not from someone that is the manager.

Co-workers have always been the best part of the job. I got along with everyone, and only seemed to have issues with people that were getting ready to quit or be let go.

Hardest part of the job, often times was dealing with unruly customers.

The most enjoyable part, is being able to interact with people, make food you don't normally have the ability to make and also get to know new people through co-workers.
Just another typical job in fast food
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC2 June 2016
The Taco Bell that i work for is a part of a union, therefore, I receive health benefits and slight raises every few months. A typical day at this organization for myself was taking and compiling orders, receiving payments, handling complaints, providing on job training for new employees, and any other tasks delegated to me by my supervisors. The hardest part of the job was dealing with complaints as some guests were extremely difficult. My co-workers had their pros and cons as well, some were such a delight to work with, while others were a bit more difficult. Working at Taco Bell has taught me how to be a team player and how to get a long with people that I have differences with, it has also taught me how to handle complaints and upset customers, as well as how to provide customer care. All in all it has been a good learning experience
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Work enviornment
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON27 May 2016
Serve customers and communicate their requests to the back end ensuring efficient and effective service to satisfy customers
Receive and accurately process in-store and phone orders
Manage cashier transactions and payments using cash, debit and credit cards
Train new employees
Great enviroment with great workers
Taco Bell Worker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 May 2016
I have enjoyed my time while working at Taco Bell, they have taught me many good things that I can take with me to my next job. I have a good sense of time management, I finish my job thoroughly and completely when jobs are assigned. The long hours fly by with how busy it gets there. Very easy to pick up everything you need to do for the job. Since this place does deal with a lot of teenagers working there, they have a great management system that keeps all the workers professional. The environment does not feel like high school. All in all, this is a wonderful place and they treat their workers as if they were family.
Pros
Discounted meals
Cons
Long, fast pace
productive environment
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON16 May 2016
Working here helped me improve my communication skills with customers. Co-workers were nice and helpful with new employees.
good experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 May 2016
This workplace provides you a good overall work experience and lets you gain good customer service representative skills.
Loved the fast paced environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Terrace, BC15 April 2016
I loved this job and we grew as a family. I learned a lot of patience with customers and how to handle difficult ones. My co workers were a lot of fun and we worked together quite well.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Smelling like fried chicken
summary
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 March 2016
Typical day at work is usually 9hrs of serving food to customers, staff works well together, opening and closing the store, counting tills. As a manager its my job to oversee the staff and make sure everyone works well within the environment.

2.9