Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Never Busy
cashier (Former Employee) –  Rocky View, AB12 July 2017
Taco Bell is never busy so people who work at the back (cook, dishwasher, etc.) usually talk in Tagalog since they're all filipino. We usually always fool around. The management was really bad, the manager blamed everything on everyone and was always yelling at most of us even when we're doing our jobs right. You're not allowed to ask too many questions otherwise they'll get mad and they give you some type of look. Although people there were nice, they had favourite coworkers and employees. You often feel left out, specially when you're working at the front as a cashier. I learned many things and met some good people. Overall, people there are nice, unless you get too annoying or you don't really fit in. I enjoyed the free food and learning how to make some of the food. The job wasn't hard, it had some fun days.
needs improvements
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON26 June 2017
Tacobell... was alright to work at until they hired one of the staff members to become the manager, with no training on how to manage the staff or anything... it was never a professional environment, nothing but drama. Maybe regulars would stop coming around when they saw that the manager was working, as she was rude to customers and unfriendly.. i would never work there again.
Really fun place to work in.
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 June 2017
I enjoyed my time working for Taco Bell. Working in such a fast paced environment helped me to greatly improve my adaptability skills. Your success in this job is highly dependent on how well you are able to work in a team environment and how well you interact with customers. Team members have to rely on each other to perform their duties efficiently and this helped us grow together. I met some really lovely people working in this job. This job was perfect for me while I was going through school because I could ask for my hours to be adjusted depending on my school schedule.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Almost no room for job advancement
good workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC9 May 2017
the workplace is really good and the team is good too. the management is also really good. the job isn't hard . they have good shift hours. I like working there still.
Pros
free food
Cons
less hours
Productive work environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON24 April 2017
Overall, I liked my experience at Taco Bell. It was my first job, and I knew a manager, so I was hired quite easily. The coworkers are great, and the environment is focused on getting the job done.
Pros
Simple work
Cons
Fast food
fun and energetic workplace
Cashier/Food Service/Team Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 April 2017
It was very nice to work with this company, I was able to learn how to make tacos and burritos aside from being cashier. I liked it in there, the only thing that gives me hard time working there is when it is busy, you have to deal with busy and pressure and rude customer but Im used to it. there is no job that is not easy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
it is tiring job
Closed
Employee (Former Employee) –  Park, MB21 April 2017
The Place I worked at closed down, was terribly managed, though you could get along with a few of the workers at best. But terrible service with terrible management despite best efforts did not do well.
Shift Manager position
Responsibilities- Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 April 2017
I gained a lot of experience with customer service and team work. I was promoted to a shift manager within 1 year of being there. I love my coworkers so this made me want to accept the position even more. I feel like this was a great learning experience for me.
Productive and fun
Line Worker/cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 April 2017
laid-back fun, made many friends, never felt stressed. management was lacking in making shifts id find myself working nights one day, morning the next and after noon the following which made social life a disaster.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no set shifts
No care
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 March 2017
Nobody cared about anything. it was everyone for them selves, i did not have a good time working here as they made all the new employees do the dirty work

Want to know more about Taco Bell?

Ask a question
typical fast food chain work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 March 2017
You will be exposed to different kind of customers. It's not really that bad working in a fast-food chain, you just have to be fast and energetic all the time.
It was alright
team member (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 March 2017
I worked at the mall so it was really crowded a lot of the times and I felt claustrophobic, also it was always busy so it was always a hassle. But I knew a lot of people that worked there so it was fun.
Pros
Storage Room
Cons
Claustophobic
Farely decent overall.
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 March 2017
This is a job I did as a high school student and it was worth the experience. Although I do not intend to go back to working in the fast food industry I would recommend that everyone works at least one of these jobs to appreciate what its like behind the counter for the people working there.
Did not like it
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 February 2017
There was pretty bad management at the location that I worked at. Other than that, working there was okay I guess. The job was easy for the most part.
Cleaning
Customer service/ cleaning (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 February 2017
I worked on cash and cleaning and put stuff away wash floors and tables and take out the garbage out. Wash windows and Counters . Clean in front of doorways.
fun work place ,
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 February 2017
work well with all employees enjoyed working as a team people were always friendly help ful towards each other ,amazing mangmnet amazing boss
Pros
free lunches
Cons
hours our good
fun workplace
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON29 January 2017
This is a good job for while you are still completing school. The hours are flexible with my schedule and it makes going to school easy.
Respectful place to work, fun, heavy lifting.
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON28 January 2017
I enjoyed my time at Kfc and Taco Bell just feel like it's time for a change. Want to broaden my experience in the work force! Eg. Factories retail anything!
Pros
Free lunch meal
Cons
Barely got breaks
fun place to work
Food Counter Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB25 January 2017
Its a fun place to work.Co-workers were all fun to work with. Learned how to work without the supervision of the manager on duty. Learned how to deal with customer complain over the phone or in person.
Experience
Crew team (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 January 2017
enjoyable part of the job is the fun to be with co-workers. hardest part is with my position i work with very hot oil: use it to cook, i filter it, i clean the machine,
Pros
benifits
Cons
few hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9