Taco Bell Employee Reviews

don't remember
Employee (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 November 2017
Tacobell as the time was not up to date with the upgraded cash registers and menus. From what I can remember it was a busy but friendly work environment.
Pros
free food
Cons
no specific work spot
Very easy frienly place to work!
Crew Member (Prep, Line, Cash) (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON6 November 2017
This job has been one of the most fun and exciting jobs I have had over the years! Everyone is friendly and helpful! Everyone is open to questions and always encouraging for new employees! Great place to work!
Not good
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON3 November 2017
This place was the worst place to work. Bad people and the customers were crazy. It was dirty and they had no respect for their employees I hated working here
Pros
Cons
Long hours, doubles, dishes, clean up, people
Decent place to work when young
Crew Member/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON28 October 2017
It's a decent place to work when young in my opinion, lots of rumors among coworkers, staff bathroom dirty at times. But in all even though the minor downfalls it was still an awesome place to work! You'll have lots of fun with everyone!
Pros
The customers!
Cons
The closes, "ugh the dishes lol"
crew
Cashier & Team Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2017
Talented sales professional who effectively multi-tasks and balances customer needs with company demands. Efficiently builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers, while consistently reaching sales targets.
•Exceptional Outside Sales Representative who consistently achieves annual sales objectives and increases the overall customer base. Effectively grows brand awareness through increased market penetration and new market development.
•Award-winning sales pro looking to exponentially increase revenue in a fast-growing industry. Goal-driven sales professional who diligently follows up on all leads to drive new business. Motivated Inside Sales Representative successful at exceeding metrics measuring outbound call numbers.
• Remains focused on increasing sales through expert customer outreach. Inside Sales Representative who meets all deadlines under pressure in fast-paced environments. Customer service and sales expert who identifies customer needs and delivers solutions to problems.
•Customer Service Associate knowledgeable of the latest trends in the market. Successful at converting calls into new sales. Personable and deadline-drive Customer Service Representative experienced in working in a fast-paced environment.
•Solid team player who offers a positive and cooperative attitude. Friendly Sales Associate proficient in managing all areas of sales and customer service in fast-paced retail environments. Excellent multi-tasker and team player. Reliable Sales Associate with strengths in inventory management, training, and customer service. Friendly, knowledgeable
  more... and hard-working team player.
•Sales Representative trained in all aspects of customer relations, contract preparation and route management. Organized, detail-oriented and resourceful. Seeking ground-floor position with growing company.
•Skilled marketing professional focused on exceeding revenue goals, driving high-volume new user acquisition and growing subscription-based businesses. Versed in all aspects of marketing campaigns from concept development to execution and launch.
•Technical Support Representative skilled at resolving complex customer service issues in a timely manner. Technical support professional with extensive IT background. Enjoys troubleshooting to find solutions to technical issues.
•Talented Customer Service Representative specializing in mobile platforms seeking opportunity to bring enthusiasm for creative solutions to an exciting startup. Computer User Support Specialist with a focus on client satisfaction and experience assisting users both remotely and in person. Looking to bring exceptional technical know-how and customer-service skills to business-focused mobile app startup.
Very fun environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  West Kelowna, BC3 October 2017
There is a lot of different products to learn. Very fast paced in the daytime and evening. Very fun environment with like minded people working with you. Summer time is super busy and hot.
not a great place to work
Cashier/ line cook (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON21 September 2017
i wouldn't recommend that anyone work here until they fix the management problem. the restaurant is run very poorly no one cares to do there job right.
Management is awful
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ontario16 September 2017
Taco Bell/Kfc is an interesting place to work. Your co-workers are very friendly and helpful. I learned how to use a cash machine. The management was awful and the manager would mess up your schedule and blame you for it.
Pros
included meal
Okay workplace
Team worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 September 2017
very rude workers and always yelling it is the same store as Kfc both Taco Bell and kfc are in one store . You will constantly be required to do work that you don't have to do in other stores .
Fast Paced environment. $2.5 million annual sales.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 September 2017
A fast paced environment to work. Very busy location at Queen and Kennedy in Brampton.Customer service was the main focus. Food ordering, inventory, crew reviews, maintenance would be some of the issues that I would be addressing on a daily basis.
productive , and enoyable
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2017
long day, dealing with customers good and the bad
learned how to handle customers that are not always the happiest
hardest part of the job is trying to calm down customers that seem to nto listen at all .
work place culture , is fast pase but good .
managemtn wsa okay .
enjoyable part of this job was working with great people.
very productive and fast moving enviroment
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK16 August 2017
a day in taco bell consists of working fast with the customers demand and keeping up with time, also you have to be able to switch positions in order to further productivity and help out other workers.
Pros
half off food discount
Cons
constantly multitasking
Never Busy
cashier (Former Employee) –  Rocky View, AB12 July 2017
Taco Bell is never busy so people who work at the back (cook, dishwasher, etc.) usually talk in Tagalog since they're all filipino. We usually always fool around. The management was really bad, the manager blamed everything on everyone and was always yelling at most of us even when we're doing our jobs right. You're not allowed to ask too many questions otherwise they'll get mad and they give you some type of look. Although people there were nice, they had favourite coworkers and employees. You often feel left out, specially when you're working at the front as a cashier. I learned many things and met some good people. Overall, people there are nice, unless you get too annoying or you don't really fit in. I enjoyed the free food and learning how to make some of the food. The job wasn't hard, it had some fun days.
needs improvements
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON26 June 2017
Tacobell... was alright to work at until they hired one of the staff members to become the manager, with no training on how to manage the staff or anything... it was never a professional environment, nothing but drama. Maybe regulars would stop coming around when they saw that the manager was working, as she was rude to customers and unfriendly.. i would never work there again.
Really fun place to work in.
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 June 2017
I enjoyed my time working for Taco Bell. Working in such a fast paced environment helped me to greatly improve my adaptability skills. Your success in this job is highly dependent on how well you are able to work in a team environment and how well you interact with customers. Team members have to rely on each other to perform their duties efficiently and this helped us grow together. I met some really lovely people working in this job. This job was perfect for me while I was going through school because I could ask for my hours to be adjusted depending on my school schedule.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Almost no room for job advancement
good workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC9 May 2017
the workplace is really good and the team is good too. the management is also really good. the job isn't hard . they have good shift hours. I like working there still.
Pros
free food
Cons
less hours
Productive work environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON24 April 2017
Overall, I liked my experience at Taco Bell. It was my first job, and I knew a manager, so I was hired quite easily. The coworkers are great, and the environment is focused on getting the job done.
Pros
Simple work
Cons
Fast food
fun and energetic workplace
Cashier/Food Service/Team Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 April 2017
It was very nice to work with this company, I was able to learn how to make tacos and burritos aside from being cashier. I liked it in there, the only thing that gives me hard time working there is when it is busy, you have to deal with busy and pressure and rude customer but Im used to it. there is no job that is not easy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
it is tiring job
Closed
Employee (Former Employee) –  Park, MB21 April 2017
The Place I worked at closed down, was terribly managed, though you could get along with a few of the workers at best. But terrible service with terrible management despite best efforts did not do well.
Shift Manager position
Responsibilities- Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 April 2017
I gained a lot of experience with customer service and team work. I was promoted to a shift manager within 1 year of being there. I love my coworkers so this made me want to accept the position even more. I feel like this was a great learning experience for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9