Taco Bell

Taco Bell Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast paced, welcoming environment
Cashier/Line Cook (Former Employee), Windsor, ONMay 4, 2015
Pros: Discounted priced products.
Cons: Unfair treatment by customers, workers being unprofessional in workplace
Before my shift started I would come in 30 mins before and check my duties for my shift
I learned teamwork skills, customer service skills, working in a fast paced environment.

Some of the management were professional, and hard working, some were not.

Some of the co-workers were professional and hard working, some were not.
Poor Health and Safety
Cashier (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONMay 2, 2015
Pros: Time Management with Students
Cons: Health and Safety
I was immediately searching for a new job when I was told to keep quiet about the EXPIRED taco shells that management was going to continue using and serve to the customers. That is sick and I was disgusted to know that this was happening in the workplace I was working in.
Good high school job
Team Member (Former Employee), London, ONApril 17, 2015
Like many other fast food establishments, the position of team member encompasses a number of entry-level job duties at Taco Bell. Primary job duties include greeting guests, taking food and drink orders, preparing food and drink, maintaining a clean work environment, and answering questions about menu items and promotions. Taco Bell team members also operate drive-thru windows and take inventory. Additional crew member responsibilities vary by Taco Bell location. Taco Bell team members use cash registers, ovens, microwaves, and other various pieces of kitchen equipment. During training, new-hire employees learn standard protocol, safety guidelines for handling and preparing food, and how to prepare food through visual instruction and hands-on orientation.
Fast work environment
Food Preparer (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: 50% off lunch bought at store
Cons: less hours
A typical day at work fast and demanding, the employees who worked there were nice except for some like all workplaces. The reason i didn't enjoy working here was because the managers were rude other than that most days were fine. Also not a lot of hours were given to me while i worked there therefore it led me to me quitting job.
Workplace
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 25, 2015
Taco bell usually runs with a crew of 3 people, even when busy. It is a high-paced environment with lots of thinking on your feet.
fast pace
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), ottawa,ontarioOctober 11, 2014
open store and prepare food for drive thru and dine in . Learned how to multitasks and get multiple orders ready . Trying to do all orders in a quick time. Serving customers.
good place to work very nice co-workers
Casheir (Current Employee), Windsor, ONSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: 50% off when working
Cons: none so far
Typical day at work - cleaning , ensure customer satisfaction , operate cash register and debit machine
What I have learned - proper tempatures for food , how long food stays good for
Management - very helpfull , friendly
Co - workers - awesome great place to work
Hardest part of my job - cleaning mens washroom
Organized, fast paced environment
Crew member (Current Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: 50% discounts
Cons: long hours
Overall a wonderful experience as it allowed for me to acquire skills in customer service. I gained a vast understanding of coordinating with a team as well as working in a fast paced environment. The management was well organized, which was evident as it is always up to date with new procedures. The work environment is very friendly, making it easy to adjust. The hardest part of the job was adjusting at first to the pace of the work environment itself. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning to cook.
Productive and fun with nice co-workers
Crew Member (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: 50% discount for lunch
Cons: moderate hours sometimes overtime
I work as a cashier evenings during weekdays after school. I learned how to communicate well from my customers and give them a quick service as they expected. I had fun working with my co-workers since they are nice and enjoyable to work with. I find hard sometimes when a customer is giving you hard time at work.
Customer Service skiils and always fast paste working
Assisant Manager (Former Employee), North York, ONAugust 26, 2014
Gained a lot of experience in customer service skills. Learned a lot throughout the 7 years from manger and GM position skills and trades needed too run the facilities with working with a team that can be productive on there shifts daily.
fast food
Team Member (Former Employee), Scarborough Town CentreJune 16, 2014
wasn't a horrible starting job.
people weren't the best to work with
A place with nice people working there that made the job better.
team member (Former Employee), OakvilleMay 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches, some times i got tips
Cons: long hours on weekends
Tasks included maintaining a clean environment in the store front and behind the counter, had to prepare food under time pressure and multitask with running drive through and storefront simultaneously. Most of my shifts were 8 hours long. I learned how to work a cash register and anticipate problems that may occur in the future and find a way of resolving the problem before it happens. Like restocking food before it runs out or preparing food before the lunch rush.
My coworkers were very understanding at times when I made mistakes and encouraged me to do better when I first started working. Everyone was very nice.
summer job
Cashier/Customer service (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONApril 30, 2014
okay place to work if there nothing else. the people where okay to work. alot of teens and a high turn -over rate
It was job with bad grease smell in the kitchen
Cashier / Server (Former Employee), Windsor, ONApril 23, 2014
Cons: more then eight hours to get a lunch
I'd work the Cashier and served people there food when I wasn't working the Cashier I go around and clean off all empty seats tables in the front after I clean the front counter I also sweeped and moped the floors and clean the windows.What you learned? nothing much nothing important except that it feels good to work. management was alright. My co-workers the ones that I did talk to were alright some were really easy to get along to. The hardest part of job? it was all fairly easy except the cash and talk loud enough to the customers. to be blunt it was a job
It was a good job.
Clerk and food prep (Former Employee), Wallaceburg, ONApril 15, 2014
Working at Taco Bell was very rewarding for me since I had been out of the workforce for some time.
Cashier (Former Employee), london ontarioMarch 10, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: way to many hours during school year.
A typical day at work was always busy and fun, I learned time management and good customer service skills. My Co- workers always worked hard and well, they made the job awesome. The hardest part of the job was keeping times low. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking with customers.
Fast paced fast food restaurant
Restaurant/Fast Food Preparer (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 8, 2014
Typical day at work would be preparing the food for whatever is being ordered on the menu, cleaning the workplace ex. doing dishes, mopping, restoring whatever food that is needed and handing food out to the customers, learned how to cook various types of food and develop various types of skills in the workplace, the management was pretty straight forward which wasn't a problem at all, hardest part of the job was preparing large amounts of orders all at once in a short period of time but adapted to it very fast, and the most enjoyable part of the job was working with other employees as a team to satisfy what the customers want
easy job to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee), St ThomasFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch if our window times was below 60 seconds
Cons: they shut down
This job was my favorite. It was easy to catch on. The managers were there to help when ever needed. We always had the regular customers that would come in.
Job fit my life at time was going to school full time and a single mom.
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: able to work full time and go to school full time.
Cons: manager that we got towards the end of my employment.
I really enjoyed the time that I worked here. My management for the most part was easy to work for and supportive of our needs. The hardest part of the job would have to have been when we got a new manager that did not know how to interact with the employees in a way that motivated and encourage us.
productive and Fun
Team Member (Former Employee), Whitby, ONJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: discounted lunches
Cons: unhealthy food
. 8 hours . drive-thru , front cash
. How to multi-task
. Out-going and easy to work with
. Kind
. multi - tasking
. meeting and interacting with new people

1 2 3

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. – Read more