TWS Engineering Ltd ("TWS") provides electrical, mechanical, and civil engineering consulting services, primarily in Western Canada and Northern Canada. Head Office is in Edmonton. Established over 35 years ago, TWS has built a reputation for providing excellent service and delivering projects on time. The projects at TWS are varied, providing a challenging and rewarding work environment for professional staff.
Mechanical AutoCAD Draftspersons & Technologists
TWS Engineering Ltd. is passionate about making a difference in our communities through delivering innovative design solutions promoting economic, social and ecological viability. Our employees have the satisfaction of knowing that they are contributing to the improvement and positive transformation of neighborhoods by delivering diverse and sustainable design solutions that become reality through their project contributions.
TWS Engineering is valued and trusted by our clients as a result of our commitment in delivering outstanding work in a timely fashion combined with a view to providing exceptional customer service every day. TWS employees constitute the reason behind our more than 35 years of success therefore we strongly believe in providing resources, opportunities, training and guidance necessary to help each one reach their full potential.
Take a positive step toward a successful career and join a great employer with a successful track record – one that provides an exceptional work environment that motivates and encourages teamwork, initiative, and creativity. At TWS Engineering you will have continuous opportunities for professional growth and personal development; along with the opportunity to work on award winning projects together with highly-respected individuals who are authorities in their respective fields.
We are currently looking for CAD Draftspersons and Technologists for our Mechanical Engineering Division.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform mechanical system designing (HVAC, Plumbing)
- Perform design calculation as required (heat loss, heat gain, flow calculation)
- Ensure design complies to codes and regulations
- Competence with versions of Auto CAD
- Passion for CAD/BIM technologies with ability to promote these technologies and practices to increase user effectiveness.
- Customer Service oriented with commitment to working within a team environment
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Competency in AutoCAD object-based CAD technologies
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and proven ability to collaborate with team.
- Content and detail management.
- Plotting and output technologies and output management and capturing solutions.
- Previous experience in the practice of engineering in the multifamily housing, Hospitality, and Commercial sectors is an asset.
To learn more about this position, our firm and the projects we have been involved in, please visit our website www.twsengineering.com
We are on a fast track and looking for winners. If this sounds like you email your CV to the attention of Mr. Terry Smith
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. TWS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 20 months ago
For over 30 years, TWS has strived to offer excellence in a wide range of engineering services. Our talented people are able to provide a...