TSYS is a global provider of payment solutions with a diverse landscape of team members, companies, products and services. We serve more than 400 clients in 85 countries around the world. Our Sudbury office is currently accepting applications for: HR Analyst I (Recruiting) - #89958
Interested candidates must apply online at www.jobs.tsys.com (Job Posting # 89958)
TSYS Managed Services Canada offers a competitive wages. Permanent full time team members are eligible for health benefits, registered savings plan, and stock purchase plan.
Responsible for day-to-day administration of Human Resource Management programs and systems. Develops, analyzes, implements and manages team member, company, and industry data for one or more of the following programs: recruiting & staffing, contract/vendor management, compensation, HRIS, payroll, health & wealth benefits, compliance, absence management, employee relations and government reporting.
Under supervision, provides a high level of service to prospective or internal clients related to applicable area of responsibility. Administration and management may involve systems and processes related to one or more of the following:
- Makes recommendations and helps develop and ensures corporate recruiting objectives are met. Assists in establishing effective recruitment methods and tools. Pre-screens, tests and refers applicants by analyzing candidate information.
- Assists in assigned research by gathering, assembling and compiling internal and external data for studies and reports and develops recommendations involving moderate to comprehensive matters. Projects are general in nature and vary in scope.
- Helps establish systemic audits and controls to ensure accuracy, compliance and reporting of corporate, federal, multi-state and local regulations and laws. Recommends improved policies and procedures as necessary.
- Assists in research of third-party administrative services to meet the needs of the organization. Helps ensure relationships and cost effective, value added programs are maintained.
- Performs procedures for the preparation, documentation and disbursement of all payroll checks, taxes and employment benefit payments as instructed. Helps ensure accurate accounting distribution, preparation of deductions and vendor/governmental payments.
- Assists in the analysis and development of policies and benefit plans covering accident and health insurance coverage, retirement and pension plans, income continuance, absence management, holidays and benefits. Analyzes equity of current benefits compared to trends of legislated requirements as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Four year college degree and 0 or more years of general Human Resources experience or 2 or more years general Human Resources experience required. Experience in specific area of responsibility strongly preferred.