** This position is for a bi-lingual (French/English) sales professional who can comfortably discuss IT solutions in both French and English.
This is an incredible opportunity for an energetic and professional individual with a solid technology background and sales-oriented experience. If you’re looking to capitalize on a growing marketplace and work for a continually growing company, the opportunity is limitless!
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for qualifying new opportunities, scheduling appointments with key decision makers, and providing solid business intelligence to our technology-based clients. The ideal candidate is a proven, self-motivated “hunter” with strong business development skills, tactful relationship management abilities, and superior presentation skills. This position requires a solution sales approach.
- Begin the sales process on behalf of customers through cold calling and lead generation activities
- Understand, master and be able to succinctly articulate the client’s story to all prospects and customers when given the opportunity
- Conduct strategic business conversations with prospects to understand their needs and articulate how our client can address those needs
- Meet prospecting activity and pipeline goals as captured in our dedicated CRM system
- Provide feedback on client campaigns to internal and external clients
- Produce well-written, client-facing documentation for all opportunities generated
- Provide exceptional customer service and deliver outstanding value to all of our customers and prospects
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of Sales oriented background required
- Highly desirable that the individual has directly sold or supported Enterprise class software solutions , such as ERP
- Proficient sales skills covering technologies and an understanding of how these can provide business value in the marketplace
- Ability to engage prospects and clients via the telephone
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Internet-based research using LinkedIn, Jigsaw, and other such sites
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- BA/BS preferred; Associate’s degree plus comparable experience accepted
Indeed - 20 months ago
Founded in 1999, TSL's mission is to provide the most effective method companies use to sell. We will help our clients grow by becoming the...