TRQSS, Inc. is a subsidiary of Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. of Japan, a recognized leader in manufacturing technology. TRQSS ranks with the largest companies in North America dedicated exclusively to manufacturing seatbelts and has quickly grown to become a world leader in automobile safety restraint systems. We are currently seeking applicants to work in our Tecumseh facility as:
- Design and develop assembly processes for a given set of products beginning at the prototype phase of PDT and APQP activities
- Document all process design activity using flow charts, PFMEA, Manufacturing Process Chart and Operation Instruction Drawings and maintain all documentation through all change points.
- Develop equipment and tooling specifications.
- Implement the designed processes by
- Write CEA/CER to approve funds
- Write purchase requisitions to procure equipment
- Write maintenance work orders for installation and repair
- Train Section Leaders and maintenance on new processes and equipment.
- Analyze existing processes for improvements, develops ideas for improvements and perform QCD analysis to determine if ideas are justifiable.
- Investigates and helps to resolve quality / customer problems.
- Troubleshoot problems on the assembly floor.
- Determine and improve machine capability.
- Minimum University degree in Engineering (bachelor level) or equivalent (preferably in mechanical or industrial engineering)
- Minimum 3 years related working experience from the graduation level
- Seatbelt assembly experience preferred
Indeed - 12 months ago