Are you an Administrative Assistant with 3-5 years of experience looking to join a unique global organization? Do you pride yourself on your keen attention to detail and your organizational skills? If so, TRIO is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Monitoring Resources team in the Edmonton office.
Monitoring Resources (MR) is an international team situated mainly across North American and Europe. The focus of the MR team is to ensure clinical trials are conducted according to Good Clinical Practices, ensuring compliance and data integrity at each site visit with consistent review of high-quality, on-time data.
Reporting to the Director, Monitoring Resources in Paris, France this independent role will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing, tracking and filing training records, contracts and invoices for the Monitoring Resources department; (70% focus in this role)
- Tracking clinical trial progress including status update reports using a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS);
- Responsible for setting up team meetings, client/sponsor lunches
- Provide administrative support to Clinical Research Associates in various locations.
- Administrative Assistant diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Keen attention to detail and refined organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Fluency in French would be considered an asset.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks of vacation
- 5% RRSP contributions by TRIO
- Life, health, & dental premiums, 100% paid by TRIO.
- $60 monthly transportation allowance
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking please forward a cover letter with your resume, by email, on or before April 16, 2014 to:
Suite 1100, 9925 109 St NW
Edmonton, AB T5K 2J8 Canada
Please quote requisition number 14-26 in the subject line when applying. Job posting may close before deadline date if suitable candidate is found.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.