We have an immediate need for a Senior Management Consultant to join a project in Japan with a major Financial Services client.
The Senior Consultant is responsible for the consistent application of the Trindent Approach during assigned engagements. The Senior Consultant will be assigned an area of subject matter expertise and will be responsible for delivering the improvement as outlined in the engagement Opportunity Assessment. Senior Consultants should also be adept at identifying and pursuing more work opportunities within an account.
- Develop/review process changes that significantly impact and improve client productivity;
- Confer with project staff to outline work plans and to assign responsibilities and workstream scope and actively review status reports and modify schedules or plans as necessary;
- Deliver project status reports to management, clients and/or other necessary stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain effective client engagement with client project team;
- Perform complex financial modeling to express the impact of operational changes in real dollars;
- Coach and mentor floor-level client management to adopt changes & actively manage areas;
- Participate in delivery of training programs and act as a mentor for Consultant-level staff;
- Design system tools, applications and controls that enhance client managers ability to drive overall profitability of the area;
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
Note: While on the project in Japan, our team works three weeks abroad, and have one week at home.
For future engagements, this position requires 80% (Monday – Thursday) overnight travel, mostly to client sites in the United States and Canada. Our consultants can live anywhere in the United States and Canada, and must be able to qualify for a TN Work Visa under NAFTA.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2+ years in operations/sales management consulting or relevant experience. Candidates must have solid knowledge of processes-driven methodologies and have a focus on continuous process improvement. Qualified candidates at the Senior Consultant level must be proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. The ability to remain flexible and to successfully adapt to a variety of working environments is a must. All applicants should demonstrate superior numeracy, problem solving, and relationship building skills.