SITE GENERAL SERVICES LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE CANADIAN OIL & GAS MARKET?
TR Canada Inc. is an international general contractor, engaging in engineering, design and verbal construction of various types of industrial facilities for a broad spectrum of customers throughout the world, including many of the national oil companies as well as several multinational companies. Head of operations located in Madrid, Spain. We lead the engineering and construction sector of oil and gas in Spain; which is one of the world’s leaders in design and construction. We also provide engineering, management, start-up and operating services for industrial plants throughout the world.
General knowledge of organizational and funding structures of construction companies. Ability to establish effective working relationships with employees, customers and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Must reside within the Fort McMurray area.
- Perform necessary administrative duties required for the operation of the project as requested by the Site Manager and/or General Services Manager.
- Responsible for travel´s logistics, expediting arrangements for new hires, expats and for site employees on their turnaround shifts or visitors, in order with the schedules provided by each department manager, or by the site manager or directly by HHRR department.
- Request and obtain site passes for persons and/or vehicles.
- Responsible of the site vehicle fleet.
- Development and enforcement of policies and procedures regarding travel, lodgment and mobilization of personnel.
- Coordinate pick-ups and deliveries of shipments through courier or mail.
- Act as intermediary point of contact and liaison for site related contracts.
- Place different orders for office supplies, PPEs, catering, kitchen and cleaning supplies ensuring that the most cost effective practices are being followed in the use and maintenance of facilities, travels and acquisition of new materials.
- Review and ensure the proper use, maintenance and repair, renovation and modification of company properties to ensure that efficiency and cost effective practices are being followed and standards including any Project Specific practices or identified requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years in general services/Office Administration position
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
HOURS OF WORK (SHIFTS):
Base on a compressed work week / this role will require frequent travel to the Module Yard and project sites. (Full-time - Permanent)
Wage will be negotiated based on the successful candidate’s experience and education.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT TR CANADA INC:
- Terms are non-negotiable.
- TR offers permanent and full time employment. We are looking for staff not for contractors per project.
- TR’s compensation is offered as salary based calculations that are provided to the employee once per month. Hourly rates apply if overtime is performed. (Adhering to the Alberta labor board regulations codes)
- Benefits Plan - 20/80. Activated after 3 months of probationary period / health Spending Account $750.00 a year, per family and is prorated.
- RRSP matching starting at 2% for the 2 first years of employment and goes up to 5% for 10 years of employment.
- 3 Weeks vacations
- Position(S) are based in - Fort McMurray.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Phone number: (403) 234-0051
- Fax number: (403) 508-9894
- Point of Contact – Brenda. M / Human Resources Technician – Recruiter
Qualified applicants are asked to forward their resume via provider, with “SITE GENERAL SERVICES LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR (BM) ", in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We are located at 310, 633 6th Avenue SW. Calgary Alberta Canada.
(WE WILL BE ACCEPTING RESUMES ONGOING; HOWEVER INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON AN APPOINTMENT BASIS ONLY)
If residing outside of Fort McMurray, please provide information as to your relocation status