QC E&I INSPECTOR
Do you have experience as a QC E&I Inspector in the Canadian Oil & Gas Market?
TR Canada Inc. is an international general contractor, engaging in engineering, design and verbal construction of various types of industrial facilities for a broad spectrum of customers throughout the world, including many of the national oil companies as well as several multinational companies. Head of operations located in Madrid, Spain. We lead the engineering and construction sector of oil and gas in Spain; which is one of the world’s leaders in design and construction. We also provide engineering, management, start-up and operating services for industrial plants throughout the world.
This position is primarily based in Fort McMurray with travels to Calgary and Edmonton as required.
Reporting to the E&I Manager / Site Manager the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in construction in oil and gas market. The candidate will be responsible for the safety, quality, integrity and timely completion of the E&I activities in compliance with company standards and specifications. He/she must be organized, a multi-tasker and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities: (Will include but are not limited to)
- Communicate with engineering (for example, the compression, transmission, routing and reception of numerical, audio, video or digital data information)
- Assist in Coordination of the Control systems engineering (for example, the control of E&I processes)
- Manage Electronic materials and nanotechnology (sensors)
- Executes inspection plans, inspects incoming parts for quality, reliability test plans, etc.
- Review documentation received from suppliers.
- Review inspections that have been carried out, also check the use of proper methods of material handling.
- Ensure that Subcontractor's material stocks are sufficient to keep up with work's schedule.
- Check Subcontractor's site surveying.
- Ongoing verification and control of the construction processes.
- Make sure that all materials used.
- Check material quality, traceability and provide that all site tests are made according to project technical documents and applicable codes and specifications.
- Keep a set, of up to date copies of all the drawings relevant to works supervised.
- Working with subcontractor who is working on the base of last contractual edition of all drawings and other technical documents.
- Confirm the Subcontractor's measuring tools have been calibrated by an approved agency and are not out of calibration date.
*Knowledgeable of QC E&I responsibilities
*Organized, problem-solver, time management, great communications skills
*Able to work in a dynamic team environment and under tight time constraints
*Ability to handle confidential information and meet specified deadlines
*Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power point (Advanced).
*Experience in construction O&G Plants, Construction Management O&G Plants, EPC LSTK contracts and International.
*Experience in relative field, and any other specifications the role calls for.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
*5+ years of related industry experience with Engineering Degree or Technical Diploma. International experience is highly considered as asset.
*Number of Positions: 5
*Hours of work (shifts): 40 Hours of work (shifts applicable, based on a compressed work week). (Fulltime - Permanent)
Salary: CAD $100,000.00 - Wage will be negotiated based on the successful candidate’s experience and education.
Benefits: Medical and Dental after a three month probationary period.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT TR CANADA INC
- Terms are non-negotiable.
- TR offers permanent and full time employment. We are looking for staff not for contractors per project.
- TR’s compensation is offered as salary based calculations that are provided to the employee once per month. Hourly rates apply if overtime is performed. (Adhering to the Alberta labor board regulations codes)
- Benefits Plan - 20/80. Activated after 3 months of probationary period / health Spending Account $750.00 a year, per family and prorated.
- RRSP matching starting at 2% for the 2 first years of employment and goes up to 5% for 10 years of employment.
- 3 Weeks vacations
Qualified applicants are asked to forward their resume by email via Indeed with “QC E&I Inspector", in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. TR Canada Inc. is located at 310, 633 6th Avenue SW. Calgary Alberta Canada / Contact name: Hatsumi Miyamoto / Phone Number 403.234.0051 / Fax 403.508.9894 (WE WILL BE ACCEPTING RESUMES ONGOING; HOWEVER INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON AN APPOINTMENT BASIS ONLY)
If residing outside of Alberta, please provide information as to your relocation status