MATERIAL HANDLER / MARIAN OPERATOR
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE CANADIAN OIL & GAS MARKET?
TR Canada Inc. is an international general contractor, engaging in engineering, design and verbal construction of various types of industrial facilities for a broad spectrum of customers throughout the world, including many of the national oil companies as well as several multinational companies. Head of operations located in Madrid, Spain. We lead the engineering and construction sector of oil and gas in Spain; which is one of the world’s leaders in design and construction. We also provide engineering, management, start-up and operating services for industrial plants throughout the world.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6+ years of experience in construction in oil and gas market. Experience in receiving and organizing all materials flowing through the operation site; supply the required incoming materials to the required groups within the TR Canada Scope of organization as per the client’s requests and specifications. He/she must be organized, a multi-tasker and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE &RESPONSIBILITIES::
- Record Keeping / Data Entry / Receive inventory
- Communicate with various departments
- Forklift Duties – unloading/loading
- Will operate computers at an intermediate level of MS Office.
- Will be using an ERP or similar systems on a daily basis.
POSITION MAY ALSO INCLUDE:
- Operating material handling equipment (forklifts, cranes, pallet jacks, etc.).
- Operating metal surface preparation equipment such as grinders, polishers and grit blasters to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other material from surfaces of metal parts, castings and other metal products.
- Preparation of components such as tubes and complex shapes for processing.( Based on site requests)
- Transporting raw materials, work-in-progress and finished products either manually, or using cranes or other devices. Some repetitive tasks.
- Shipping and receiving of goods.
- Maintaining an inventory of supplies. Safe handling and storage of materials; reading and understanding Materials Safety Data Sheets Observation of Occupational Health and Safety guidelines, processes and procedures at work and in manufacturing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 6 years expertise in Industrial and/or Oil & Gas market is preferred.
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 5
HOURS OF WORK (SHIFTS):
Base on a compressed work week / this role will require frequent travel to the Module Yard and project sites. (Fulltime - Permanent)
Wage will be negotiated based on the successful candidate’s experience and education.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT TR CANADA INC:
- Terms are non-negotiable.
- TR offers permanent and full time employment. We are looking for staff not for contractors per project.
- TR’s compensation is offered as salary based calculations that are provided to the employee once per month. Hourly rates apply if overtime is performed. (Adhering to the Alberta labor board regulations codes)
- Benefits Plan - 20/80. Activated after 3 months of probationary period / health Spending Account $750.00 a year, per family and is prorated.
- RRSP matching starting at 2% for the 2 first years of employment and goes up to 5% for 10 years of employment.
- 3 Weeks vacations
- Position(S) are based in - Calgary, Edmonton, and Fort McMurray.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Phone number: (403) 234-0051
- Fax number: (403) 508-9894
- Point of Contact – Brenda. M / Human Resources Technician – Recruiter
Qualified applicants are asked to forward their resume via provider, with “MATERIAL HANDLER / MARIAN OPERATOR (BM)", in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We are located at 310, 633 6th Avenue SW. Calgary Alberta Canada.
(WE WILL BE ACCEPTING RESUMES ONGOING; HOWEVER INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON AN APPOINTMENT BASIS ONLY)
If residing outside of Calgary, please provide information as to your relocation status