TPG is looking for an experienced Web Developer to fill a contract with one of our Government of Canada (GoC) clients.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a valid GoC security clearance.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in developing and modifying web pages with the Treasury Board Common Look and Feel Guidelines.
- Must have a minimum of 1year of demonstrated experience creating, editing, and troubleshooting Flash elements, specifically including Flash Video file and external data source integration.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of demonstrated experience in converting flash based applications into a web accessible “AA” format according to WCAG 2.0.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience creating, editing, and troubleshooting artwork using the Adobe Suite of graphics products.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume in MS Word format, as soon as possible.
TPG Technology Consulting appreciates your interest, however only those selected to go forward will be contacted. No phone calls please
Indeed - 23 months ago