Our government of Canada client requires the services of multiple senior level Testers for a long-term contract opportunity. To be considered, the following criteria MUST be met.
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have tested an application for an entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience in developing automated test scripts using HP Quick Test Pro or Mercury WinRunner.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience in developing automated test cases using HP Quality Center or Mercury Test Director.
- Must have a minimum of ten years’ experience in developing test packages including test strategies, test plans, test cases, test cycles, automated test scripts, test analysis and reporting.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in testing J2EE applications developed using all of the following: Java, EJB, Servlets and Websphere.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for one of these roles - please forward your resume ASAP, PLEASE NOTE: Only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 13 months ago