Our Government of Canada client requires the services of a Senior Network Analyst for a contract opportunity.
To qualify for this opportunity the following qualifications MUST be met:
- A valid Government of Canada Security Clearance (no exceptions)
- 10 years experience in data networking
- Experience with Avaya routers and switches
- Experience with the design and implementation of data network systems including: switches, routers, DNS, DHCP, IP address management, Wi-Fi
Candidates must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Provide advice and guidance on data network systems
- Be the technical lead and perform project tasks and elements of project management for various initiatives, including network reconfigurations, Wi-Fi implementation, COTS IPAM implementation, and regional LAN reconfigurations (from the NCR, no travel required).
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your resume, ensuring that it demonstrates (in detail) how you meet the Qualifications.
Your interest is appreciated, however, only those applicants being considered will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Indeed - 7 months ago