Our Government of Canada client requires the services of up to 7 .Net Developers for a 2 year contract opportunity.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- A valid Government of Canada security clearance.
- experience using object oriented techniques and procedures in application development;
- experience developing Web applications and/or client-server applications using VB.Net and/or C# with an Oracle and/or SQL server DBMS;
- experience designing and developing Entity Relationship data models in a standard based environment and performing data modeling tasks using software such as ERwin;
- experience using Object-Oriented Techniques and procedures;
- experience with stored procedures and/or triggers in PL/SQL
- experience with Visual Studio (2008 and up) as IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- experience in conducting unit testing using test plans to cover all the application functions.
If you meet or exceed the above criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume (and ensure that it CLEARLY shows your experience with the mandatory criteria) via email, in MS Word format, ASAP!