Our Government of Canada client requires the services of an Intermediate level Tester. This is a contract opportunity of approximately 230 days.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A valid Government of Canada security clearance;
- Extensive experience specific to system testing including creation and implementation of test plans, test scripts and all associated testing documentation as a software testing specialist;
- Experience as a testing specialist working in any 2 of the following areas: multi-tier, web enabled mainframe applications or relational databases;
- Experience in designing, developing and executing performance and load testing scripts;
- Experience in using commercial-off-the-shelf automated test tools such as Rational Function Tester and/or LoadRunner and/or Compliance Sheriff and/or Apscan;
- Experience with W3C WCAG 2.0 (A and AA);
- Experience coding with SQL or PL/SQL.
To apply, please forward your resume in MS Word format ASAP. Please ensure your resume demonstrated (in detail) exactly how you meet the above requirements.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -