Reporting to the President, the Senior Executive Administrative Assistant must provide complete secretarial services and diversified complex administrative and administration-related support that requires in depth understanding of corporate activities and practices to Executives.
- Prepares/composes/translates letters, prepares/maintains reports, reads mail and highlights action or important items and attaches relevant files or information for review.
- Sets up, prepares, files and/or maintains confidential files, records and reports.
- Compiles, files and maintains information both in paper and electonic format. Performs various searches and draft reports.
- Follows up, audits and manages “accounting” P/L and BS statements) reports from various divisions (real estate and pharma companies)
- Coordinates superior's agenda.
- Coordinates the logistics of meetings and printed material.
- Attends meetings and takes minutes
- Coordinates, establishes and maintains various administrative standards . Makes process improvement recommendations.
- Acts as a key resource in projects related to administrative issues.
- Performs other related activities, as assigned. *
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a similar position.
- Experience in real estate management would be a valuable asset.
- Understanding of accounting and or corporate- legal paperwork would be a valuable asset.
- Fluent in French and English, both orally and in writing (ease with spelling, proofreading, punctuation and grammar).
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Strong organization, management, priority setting and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrates professionalism, resourcefulness and independence.
Indeed - 15 months ago