TOURO Churrascaria, a high-end Brazilian Steakhouse, located in Toronto’s northern Town of Richmond Hill, (www.TouroSteakHouse.com) is looking for a Server Assistant's. This position starts immediately.
There are both full time and part time positions available, requiring evening and weekends.
Apply on redfork.com and quote 14282
The Busser’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicates with managers and other Team Members to learn of events, and important shift information.
- Performs all opening side work
- Walks around exterior of building to sweep and clean property.
- Ensures snow and ice removal in necessary areas of parking lot and entrances/exits.
- If applicable, maintains patio and a watering program for exterior landscape
- Prepares tables for each party of Guests by removing dirty dishes and linens/table paper, sweeping floor and wiping seats around table, and resetting table to standard
- Carries dirty dishes, glassware, and silverware out of dining room and bar to the dish area for cleaning
- Sorts in careful manner the dirty dishware, glassware and silverware to prepare them for washing and when needed, assist the dishwasher
- Keeps server stations stocked with food products and supplies to ensure adequate supplies are available during the shift
- Transports clean dishware from dish area to ensure adequate supplies remain on hand during shift
- Sweeps floors in service station, dining area, and lobby to remove trash and to maintain cleanliness of the restaurant
Required skills include:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Work successfully as part of a team, while under pressure
- Work varied hours/days based on business needs
20 to 40 Hours per week
Apply on redfork.com 14282