TOURO Churrascaria, a high-end Brazilian Steakhouse, located in Toronto’s northern Town of Richmond Hill, (www.TouroSteakHouse.com) is looking for a Floor Manager. This position starts immediately.
The position is full time, requiring evening and weekends
The Floor Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure local Occupational Safety and Health Act and Codes, Company Safety and Security Policies are met and all FOH employees comply with Company operations Policies and Procedures
- Control Profit & Loss by maintaining inventory of FOH equipment, managing labor, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions.
- Recruit, interview, and hire FOH team; conduct scheduled performance reviews, take discipline actions when needed, motivate and train employees.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility and grounds through the use of a Preventive Maintenance Plan based on company standard
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of their Touro Experience
- Ensure a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team.
Required skills include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 years previous Floor Management experience
- Excellent knowledge of wines and spirits
- Experience of leading, motivating and managing a team
- Organizational, time management and planning skills
- Effective communication skills, and a friendly disposition
- Customer Service focused – The Client is #1.
- Ability to work under pressure
- A team player, with a flexible attitude
- Auto Efficient & Productive
40 per week
- APPLICANTS MUST SMART SERVE CERTIFIED
Indeed - 12 months ago