TOURO Churrascaria, a high-end Brazilian Steakhouse, located in Toronto’s northern Town of Richmond Hill, (www.TouroSteakHouse.com) is looking for a Bartender and a Barmaid. These positions start immediately.
There are both full time and part time positions available, requiring evening and weekends.
The Barmaid/Bartender’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take orders directly from guests and beverage orders from servers
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Restaurant’s standard drink recipes.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the POS system
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks for bar patrons.
- Maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Present drink menus, make specific recommendations and answer guest questions regarding beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Assist with the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies
Required skills include:
- Be 18 years of age.
- 2 years previous Server experience with excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the Brazilian Portuguese language is a bonus
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Must have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 lbs
- Be able to work in a fast paced restaurant environment
25-40 per week
- APPLICANTS MUST BE SMART SERVE CERTIFIED
- PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -