TOURO Churrascaria, a high-end Brazilian Steakhouse, located in Toronto’s northern Town of Richmond Hill, (www.TouroSteakHouse.com) is looking for a Barista. This position starts immediately.
There are both full time and part time positions available, requiring evening and weekends.
The Barista’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the coffee station is properly stocked throughout the entire shift
- Honors customers by providing quick, friendly, and personal service
- Maintains the highest level of standards for all product preparation.
- Adheres to all Company recipes and measurements.
- Produces superior product presentation
- Provides top quality espresso shots for hot and cold beverages.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
Required skills include:
- Open/flexible availability
- 2 years previous Barista experience
- Process information/merchandise through POS register system
- Good verbal communication skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Work successfully as part of a team, while under pressure
- Work varied hours/days based on business needs
- Work special events when needed.
- Handle food and hot beverages
25-40 per week
- APPLICANTS MUST SMART SERVE CERTIFIED
- PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT