Toronto Research Chemicals Inc., is a manufacturer of complex organic chemicals for use in biomedical research. We supply research chemicals to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and chemical manufacturing companies, as well as hospitals, universities and research institutes. Founded in 1982, and located in Toronto, Canada, we currently manufacture over 44, 000 research chemicals used by scientists in over 55 countries.
Position Type: Permanent
Position Status: Full-Time
Job: Customer Support Associate
Work Location: North York, Ontario
Start Date: Immediately
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
- Responsible for communication with customers by phone, fax and email.
- Responding to product, pricing, technical and availability inquiries.
- Investigating order and backorder situations and communicating to both internal and external customer.
- Maintaining update database with customer, order and product information.
- Receive and respond to customer complaints, order processing, delivery and product issues.
- Direct specified departments to meet customer needs.
- University/ college degree preferred.
- Prior experience and knowledge of chemistry is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated with exceptional organization skills.
- Able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and FileMaker Pro.