Toronto Research Chemicals Inc., is a manufacturer of complex organic chemicals for use in biomedical research. We supply research chemicals to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and chemical manufacturing companies, as well as hospitals, universities and research institutes. Founded in 1982, and located in Toronto, Canada, we currently manufacture over 25, 000 research chemicals used by scientists in over 55 countries.
Customer Service Representative
Position Type: Regular
Position Status: Full-Time
Job: Customer Service Representative
Work Location: North York, Ontario
Start Date: Immediately
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
- Responsible for processing orders, phone and email quotes, sales, accounts receivable, filing and order status updates.
- Update database with customer and product information.
- Confirm receipt of customer orders via email or telephone.
- Inform customers of order information, such as pricing, shipping dates and anticipated delays.
- Receive and respond to customer issues and requests via phone, fax and email.
- Direct specified departments to prepare and ship orders to designated locations.
- University degree preferred.
- Prior experience and knowledge of biochemical market is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated with exceptional organization skills.
- Able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and FileMaker Pro.
Indeed - 13 months ago