Toronto Research Chemicals Inc. a leading manufacturer of research chemicals has an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Accounts Receivable Administrator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring, reporting and the collection of all outstanding receivables, credit issues, as well as liaising with clients regarding any payment issues or requests that may arise. This position will report directly to the CFO.
Working closely with the CFO, the candidate will be responsible for the following areas;
- Match invoices, update database, attach and file payments from customers; record incoming wire transfers, cheque and credit card transactions.
- Daily emailing of outstanding invoices.
- Update outstanding receivables and provide regular reports of aged receivables.
- Monitors all customer payment patterns and credit limits as well as making recommendations regarding credit worthiness.
- Makes recommendations regarding the extension or reduction of credit limits.
- Keep accurate records of all pre-payments, double payments and overpayments for accountant.
- Responsible for providing year end reports for corporate auditors.
- Ensure that all information remains confidential.
This position requires a university degree/college diploma in business administration; a background in sciences would be helpful. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills. A proven track record and previous experience required.
Please forward resumes via E Mail or mail to:
Mr. Charles E. Dime
Toronto Research Chemicals Inc.
2 Brisbane Rd.,
North York, Ontario,
Canada, M3J 2J8
Starting salary will be $32,500.00 Hour: 8:30am-5:15pm
Toronto Research Chemicals, TRC, was founded in 1982 by Dr. David Dime to manufacture and supply researchers in the biomedical fields with...