Location: Toronto ON
Responsible for production and underwriting of Primary Umbrella business within the Casualty Division and contributing to the overall division efforts at achieving objectives
- Production and underwriting on assigned book of new and renewal business, including analysis of risk and negotiation of policy terms and conditions
- Expand and maintain broker/client base through regular sales calls promoting Casualty Division’s product offerings
- Work closely with Casualty Managers to ensure consistency with underwriting protocols and product strategies/appetites
- Demonstrate effective prioritization of workload and provide superior customer service
- Keep Casualty management team abreast of key developments on assigned book of business and broker/market intelligence. Review, evaluate and recommend changes within local market conditions, where appropriate.
- Work with other business units to leverage multi-line business opportunities
- Practical knowledge of and experience with Primary Casualty products and services
- Strong business and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commercial insurance experience with emphasis on Casualty insurance preferred
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- University degree preferred
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation.
Indeed - 6 months ago
TOPNOTCH has been building solid partnerships with clients since 1992. It's our professionalism and commitment to excellence that...