The Bilingual Facilities Service Coordinator is responsible for handling inbound service-related calls in a call centre environment, with respect to the maintenance and operations of client buildings, by liaising with service providers, landlords and internal building technicians. The objectives of this role are to provide front-line support to through the resolution of service issues and supporting management in the delivery of Facility Management (FM) services to clients. This position is required to take ownership of all calls through their entire life cycle, ensuring that complete customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Handling inbound calls from our clients in a fast-paced environment. These calls range in nature from routine property management requests to emergency requests that may involve escalation to senior levels of management.
- Probing and documenting details of client needs and capturing such in a Work Order. Fill client/owner requests e.g. processing service orders, dispatching appropriate contracts and external service providers, and relaying appropriate queries to front line managers.
- Properly assessing and assigning priority to work orders to ensure that contractual turnaround times are met.
- Providing high level of service, care and quality to each and every call.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Must be bilingual in French & English
- High school diploma or equivalent training
- Up to one (1) year experience in a highly service-oriented inbound/dispatch call centre environment
- Superior customer service skills
- Clear and effective communication skills (both written and spoken, including strong spelling and grammar)
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills, must be able to “think on your feet”
- Able to adapt to a changing environment and able to work various shifts
- Minimum 35wpm typing skills
- Strong organization, prioritization, problem-solving, and computer skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Must be able to probe and gather detailed information from callers in an unscripted environment
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your updated resume in Word format along with your salary expectations.
Indeed - 9 months ago
For over 15 Years, TOPNOTCH has been serving Toronto and it's surrounding areas of Scarborough, North York, Vaughan, Brampton, Mississauga...