The candidate will be responsible for managing customer orders and responding to customer requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Service existing accounts in Quebec and Ontario
- Field customer calls and follow up on customer requests
- Process invoices
- Act as a back up to other customer service representatives
- Check on credit status and follow up on accounts receivables
- The successful candidate must be fluent in English and French
- Have a post-secondary education:
- A minimum of five years of related experience;
- Proficient in MS Office and AS400;
- Experienced in an ISO 9001:2008 environment.
- Have a customer orientated attitude and be detail oriented
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation.
Indeed - 5 months ago
TOPNOTCH has been building solid partnerships with clients since 1992. It's our professionalism and commitment to excellence that...