Resource Planning & Optimization Analyst
Located in Mississauga, Ontario
The Resource Planning & Optimization Analyst is focused on generating solutions to improve the overall operational effectiveness of call centre schedules with special emphasis on meeting business unit Service Level Agreements and employee Work-life-Balance initiatives. This role is responsible for building and leading an enterprise capacity & workforce model for “Transaction Processing“ operation to achieve best in class workforce planning
It will focus on ensuring an optimal number of resources are available and all budgetary requirements are met.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Responsible for timely and accurate output of Resource Planning activities:
o Generation of new schedules
o Real Time schedule maintenance
o Analyze work volume variances, real time impacts compared to actual staffing level to determine overtime opportunities
o Assist Operational Manager with real time monitoring and make recommendations and skillset routing changes
o Analyze schedule efficiency measurements as well as key indicators such as Service Levels Agreements for continuous improvement
- Proven Work Force Management (WFM) background coupled with a client first orientation aligned to strategic client and employee value propositions
- Strong and demonstrated Facilitation and Problem Management capabilities
- Ability to work closely with Service Partners
- Strong technical knowledge of WFM source systems (e.g. Aspect, Symposium, eWFM etc.)
- Strong knowledge of WFM processes and procedures to facilitate liaison with business partners
- MUST have deep understanding of Excel and Access skills
- Proficient knowledge of the Claims business.
- Workforce Planning & Organizational Design
- Clear communication skill
- Organization and time management skills
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.
Thank you and I look forward to discussing this position further.