Quality Specialist (10 months contract, with potential to go permanent) position.
Please find below details for this role.
Location: Toronto ON
The primary role of the person will be to conduct quality checks on the materials and support Quality Management Representative in maintaining the Quality Management System, as we grow and enlarge the company’s world class fleet of pipeline inspection tools.
You will work under close supervision to deliver the following activities.
- Conducting QC of materials as per the order requirement.
- Qualitative Risk assessments and root cause analysis and corrective actions, aligned to continuous improvement, as advised.
- Use of quality tools to monitor and improve processes.
- Support the QMS by creating, editing and reviewing documents, assuring alignment to industry and Baker Hughes standards.
- Supporting QMR of the location in maintaining QMS as per statutory and corporate requirements.
- Creates a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional/technical knowledge
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes Health, Safety and Environmental policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Handles special projects, as assigned
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS
- 2 Year Technical Degree preferred and/or 3-5 years equivalent related work experience
- Understanding of quality systems and industry standards.
- High degree of interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Well organized along with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good organization skills
- Skilled with quality control and calibration.
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.
Thank you and I look forward to discussing this position further.