Tomlinson is looking for a Heavy Civil Superintendent. In this role, you would provide your expertise in civil engineering, apply the latest technologies, and manage teams to support the success of our road construction projects.
Your days would include:
- Working with our project managers to support and ensure success of our projects
- Ensuring safe work sites.
- Ensuring the crews meet the expected production levels
- Providing oversight to the field resources.
- Overseeing the moving of equipment and crews to ensure the correct equipment and crew are onsite
- Scouting pits, quarries and asphalt plans for next move of the portable asphalt plant
- Working with the Quality Department to track quality control and ensure quality plans are issued
Many of your work days would be spent traveling to the various project sites.
To qualify for this role:
- Construction Engineering Technician or Civil Engineering Technologist preferred
- 5+ years of industry experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated effective people management experience.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your resume to careers at tomlinsongroup.com
Founded in 1911, Tomlinson® Industries is the world's leading manufacturer of No-Drip® faucets and fittings for beverage and liquid...