Toker + Associates is an award winning architecture and interior design firm in Calgary, specializing in Commercial, Community, Municipal and Retail projects. We focus on challenging, creative and sustainable design solutions.
Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation and facilitation of proposals
- Gathering and organization of proposal content
- Proof reading and quality assurance
- Managing your work load to ensure deadlines are met
- Providing support and development of Business Development Systems
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.Com or Certificate in Marketing or Communication /Technical Writing
- 1 -2 years related experience in a proposal coordinator support role in a corporate setting
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite, Indesign, Powerpoint, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong professional writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional planning, organization skills and prioritization
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Architectural background would be an asset
Toker + Associates has an encouraging and creative work environment that develops and rewards excellence.
If you are a motivated, flexible individual with initiative, interested in working in a fun, fast-paced team workplace, then we are interested in meeting with you!