Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 7 - 10 years industry experience and be an accomplished leader of projects. As Project Architect you will be proficient and fully self-sufficient in AutoCAD, and have designed and managed several project types including commercial, institutional, retail and public projects with LEED certification. Incumbents will be expected to be a solid resource through all phases including Programming, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Contract Administration.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sharing a belief in Design Excellence and able to go the next step
- Excellence and professional client service
- Respectful and able to work within our fast paced environment
- Preparation of drawings, graphics and design presentations
- Effective, enthusiastic project leader and excellence in managing project schedules
- Coordination with sub-consultants and outstanding communication skills
- Degree in Architecture. Strong technical and construction detail knowledge, Alberta Building Code, design and project management skills
Toker + Associates is an award-winning firm based in Calgary which brings together the practice of Architecture, Interiors and Master Planning. Our core values are: we are responsive, and provide reliable service for our clients. We are committed to personal growth and mentoring others. We value our community of clients, colleagues, family and friends. We strive to achieve smart work, efficiently. We value a dynamic, diverse, and a fun environment.
Applicants legally eligible to work in Canada will be considered.