*Title: Financial Business Analyst
Reporting Manager: Senior Financial Business Analyst*
Reporting to the Senior Financial Business Analyst, the Business Analyst co-ordinates the establishment & maintenance of internal financial reporting control processes to produce monthly management financial reporting that ensure internal and external customer information requirements are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing information on contracts to Sales Controller on a quarterly basis (Orderbook)
- Obtain 3 month rolling sales forecast from Operation Managers on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly reports:
- Pacing report showing preliminary results
- Canadian executive summary for VP and Controller
- Monthly forecast (balance sheet, profit & loss, operating cash flow)
- BUA report
- BUA highlights
- Actuals report for Management by department
- Prepare annual budget for all three Business Units
- Provide profitability analyses on projects
- Deliver financial information to managers, Controller, VP, Holland office, etc. as requested
- Attend international Business analysts meeting (annually in person and monthly over Tandberg)
- Maintain the Capital Expenditure Request process (prepare financial analysis, upload to Sharepoint, follow up on approvals, attend meetings)
- Work with Accountants to coordinate changes in general ledger, reporting requirements, or Axapta dimensions, as required
- Assist with weekly payroll journal entries
- Communicate and train other functional groups within the organization to utilize and understand processes developed and implemented.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or related business field
- Professional Accounting Designation
- Minimum 3 to 5 years post designation experience in an accounting environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong orientation to customer service.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills combined with a results oriented business approach.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Internal Control Principles.
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed while still supporting the team as a whole
- Proficiency in MS Office Products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Indeed - 10 months ago