- Service inbound customers inquiring about various services or products in a timely manner.
- Deliver exceptional quality service and care to our clients and their customers.
- Keep up-to-date on changes in policy, procedures, and service/brand offering.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with franchisees, customers, and internal staff.
- Process a high volume of calls during peak calling periods, while meeting quality objectives.
- Achieve performance goals/targets set out by Manager/Supervisor.
- Work two different projects on any given day as determined by your Manager/Supervisor.
- Contact customers who already had work done or were considering having work done by our clients to complete various surveys. These surveys must be documented in great detail, follow very specific guidelines and scripts and be documented precisely in the customer’s own words.
- Flexible to work on other projects as needed.
- Confident and energetic individual who is eager to learn and enjoys a variety of work challenges.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service while working under pressure.
- Excellent Communication - Listen and question effectively, possess a great phone manner and show great attention to detail.
- Customer Service - Able to engage with customers and build rapport.
- Time Management - Easily adapt to change, well organized, flexible, able to work in a fast paced environment. Be able to answer for two different projects at one time. Adaptable to change.
- Selling Skills - Motivated to achieve goals, able to work well independently.
- Problem Solving - Able to overcome objections.
- Computer Skills - General computer knowledge, good typing speed, email, web experience.
Indeed - 6 months ago
At TLS our role is to enhance, quantify, and improve communication between companies and their customers. We learn about our clients’...