Operating Hours: Monday through Friday and weekend shifts; days and evenings
Note: Must be extremely flexible to work any days and/or nights
Start Date: ASAP
- Adhere to corporate and departmental policies and procedures
- Other duties may be assigned, as required
- Confident and energetic individual who is eager to learn and enjoys a variety of work challenges.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service while working under pressure.
- Maintain accurate and concise records of all communications.
- Handling the confidentiality of private information in an effective manner
- Keep up-to-date on changes in policy, procedures, and service/brand offering.
- Excellent Communication –
o listen and question effectively, posses a great phone manner and show great attention o detail
o communicate calmly and effectively with irate and emotional persons
o Able to engage with customers and build rapport.
o Communicate effectively with callers in order to establish how they can best be assisted.
o Determine the immediacy and priority of a caller’s need based on importance
- Time Management – easily adapt to change, well organized, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Selling Skills – Motivated to achieve goals, able to work well independently.
- Problem Solving –
o Able to overcome objections.
o Ensure that the proper resources are utilized for a particular call
- Computer Skills – General computer knowledge, good typing speed, e-mail, web experience.
- Service inbound customers inquiring about various services or products in a timely manner.
- Deliver exceptional quality service and care to our clients and their customers.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with franchisees, customers, and internal staff.
- Process a high volume of calls during peak calling periods, while meeting quality objectives.
- Achieve performance goals/targets set out by Manager/Supervisor. Ensure that breaks are taken at appropriate times to maintain appropriate service level
- Schedule estimates/appointments in a timely manner
- Possible duties assigned by specific project
o Work two or more different projects/tasks on any given day as determined by your Manager/Supervisor
o Perform additional administrative tasks/duties (i.e., entering leads, updating warranties, and complaints, etc.) as directed by your manager/supervisor in a timely and accurate manner
o Respond to client e-mails
o Do quality checks and fix any booking errors.
o Check voice-mail regularly throughout the day
o Updating team on changes to franchisees information, etc.
- Perform Single Purpose Agent duties as directed by Manager/Supervisor.
How to Apply
- All applications must be received by 11:59 p.m., June 21, 2013; late applications will not be accepted.
- Send an email (including cover letter and resume) with subject line: Blended Agent Posting, stating your interest in the position and why you feel you would be an asset to this team.
- Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At TLS our role is to enhance, quantify, and improve communication between companies and their customers. We learn about our clients’...