Operating Hours: Monday through Friday and weekend shifts; days and evenings
Note: Must be extremely flexible to work any days and/or nights
Start Date: ASAP
- Adhere to corporate and departmental policies and procedures
- Other duties may be assigned, as required
- Confident and energetic individual who is eager to learn and enjoys a variety of work challenges.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service while working under pressure.
- Maintain accurate and concise records of all communications.
- Handling the confidentiality of private information in an effective manner
- Keep up-to-date on changes in policy, procedures, and service/brand offering.
- Excellent Communication –
o listen and question effectively, posses a great phone manner and show great attention o detail
o communicate calmly and effectively with irate and emotional persons
o Able to engage with customers and build rapport.
o Communicate effectively with callers in order to establish how they can best be assisted.
o Determine the immediacy and priority of a caller’s need based on importance
- Time Management – easily adapt to change, well organized, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Selling Skills – Motivated to achieve goals, able to work well independently.
- Problem Solving –
o Able to overcome objections.
o Ensure that the proper resources are utilized for a particular call
- Computer Skills – General computer knowledge, good typing speed, e-mail, web experience.
- Service inbound customers inquiring about various services or products in a timely manner.
- Deliver exceptional quality service and care to our clients and their customers.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with franchisees, customers, and internal staff.
- Process a high volume of calls during peak calling periods, while meeting quality objectives.
- Achieve performance goals/targets set out by Manager/Supervisor. Ensure that breaks are taken at appropriate times to maintain appropriate service level
- Schedule estimates/appointments in a timely manner
- Possible duties assigned by specific project
o Work two or more different projects/tasks on any given day as determined by your Manager/Supervisor
o Perform additional administrative tasks/duties (i.e., entering leads, updating warranties, and complaints, etc.) as directed by your manager/supervisor in a timely and accurate manner
o Respond to client e-mails
o Do quality checks and fix any booking errors.
o Check voice-mail regularly throughout the day
o Updating team on changes to franchisees information, etc.
- Perform Single Purpose Agent duties as directed by Manager/Supervisor.
How to Apply
- All applications must be received by 11:59 p.m., June 21, 2013; late applications will not be accepted.
- Send an email (including cover letter and resume) with subject line: Blended Agent Posting, stating your interest in the position and why you feel you would be an asset to this team.
- Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 14 months ago
At TLS our role is to enhance, quantify, and improve communication between companies and their customers. We learn about our clients’...