We are currently looking for a full time, permanent Contract Administrator for our Calgary location. The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting on all mechanical and electrical project construction issues.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with all clients to coordinate tender documents and ensure the proper construction procedures are maintained throughout the construction process
- Document management of contracts, Request for Information (RFI), Change Notices (CN), etc. and associated documents in contract database, while creating and maintaining filing system
- Completes site visits and compiles data for reporting purposes
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Industry experience and knowledge is an asset.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
- Proficiency with MS Office and ACAD is an asset
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a superior focus on customer service
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Team player who is comfortable taking initiative.
- Previous design experience is an asset.
- Previous experience in construction is required, along with advanced understanding of contractual and technical terms.
- Ability to interact with other design and construction team members in a professional and effective manner for site specific solutions.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Must have own transportation