TJX CANADA

TJX CANADA Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly and motivating workplace
Packer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 19, 2014
As a part time working employee I enjoy working at Tjx Canada. The people are very friendly and helpful. A typical day at work would just be going to work and do what you are been instructed to do. I have learned a lot of new and different things such as how to work fast in and fast working environment, how to pack merchandise properly, how to use different – more... tools and equipment. I get along very well with my co-worker they always ready to help whenever you need help and giving advices. – less
Excellent place to work
Winners & Marshalls Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: afternoon shift with no opportunity for day shift in the near future
Great culture and team work
great salary and benefits
team bbq's
challenging and also stress free
Perfect place to work with fun and enjoyment with chance to learn different skills.
General Labourer (Current Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 8, 2014
Learned packing, labeling and tagging techniques.
Management is good.
Co-workers are good.
TJx Canada
Ticketing Department (Current Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 31, 2014
Pros: simple assignments, great location
Cons: very short lunch and break time, doesn't pay well
TJX Canada Warehouse is a great place to work at. Fellow employees are very friendly. The assigned task are very simple to understand and are able to do with little problems.
workplace growing well
DATA CLERK (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 7, 2014
 Created a library in Access database for Nutrition Facts and Bilingual labels, library still used by both Distribution Centers to search and print NF labels for food merchandise
Co-workers
Customer Service/Jewellery Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 6, 2014
Pros: great customers, great co-workers
Cons: too much cleaning
Very diverse and great people to work with. Good retail store with long hours and great selection of clothing.
Fast paced, fun place to work. Supportive management, and friendly associates and customer base.
Assistant Manager Operations (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 5, 2014
Pros: people and daily challenges
Cons: long hours
The typical day would start by
a) Receiving truck, transport merchandise to the floor which was an all day on going task.
b) Morning huddle. Discuss daily events and success of the store as well any policy changes that might have taken place.
c) Assign associates to their jobs and start the day.

Management is always a learning curve when old ones leave – more... and new ones come in, however they for the most part were all very friendly and eager to learn. I worked with the Store Manager for 4 of my 5 years at Winners and we worked excellent together, we understood one another's strengths and weaknesses.

I Loved working with all my associates, some were self starters and others needed more encouragement. I also really enjoyed all the training seminars that were held for management. Eg. Conflict resolution, Health and Safety, First aide, Discrimination in the Work Place, these are just a few that I took during my employment with Winners.

Hardest part of my job was during inventory season, or when I had to do a large hiring session and training.

The most enjoyable part of my job was definitely the relationships that I made with fellow employees. I also enjoyed seeing my regular customers and talking with them. Over all I really enjoyed my employment with Winners, I learnt a lot of new skill that I can take with me. – less
Fun place to work.
Asst. Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 29, 2014
Good place to work and grow the career.Learnt a lot while working at TJX and improved myself quite a lot professionaly.Everybody in the team is helpful and allows to work independenty and achieve goals.
Worst company ever
sales clerk (Former Employee), pembrokeJune 17, 2014
Cons: short shifts--maybe 1-2 3 or 4 hour shifts a week
Worked for about 7 months. Hours go to whoever sucks the manager's butt the most. No communication between management. Left there 2 months ago and still have not received a record of employment. This store just opened and if you can find more than 10 employees left (other than management)from the original 75 that started you would be lucky .
Wonderful place with wonderful people.
Business Analyst (Former Employee), OntarioJune 13, 2014
Would love to serve again. The environment is friendly and perks are awesome.
Learnt a lot about team work
Data Centre Associate (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJune 3, 2014
The best part at this job was support of co-workers, working as a team and helping each other whenever required.
productive
Warehouse associate (Former Employee), bramptonMay 19, 2014
A work place was good co-workers helpful management was good i learned to be co-operative work as a team and helpful to others.
productive work place
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), 3185 Mississauga , OntarioMay 7, 2014
Its a Productive work place , Challenging also , Need to pay attention when performing the job , Growing Company .
Ticketing/ Re-pack/ Lay-Up (Current Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches.
TJX is a place where motivates you to work more hard day by day. It involves a great multi-cultural community and you learn new things each day you work. Management at TJX are very motivational as well, they would encourage workers like me to work hard and by the end of the year workers would be given free merchandise.
Fast paced friendly work environment
Sales associate (Current Employee), London, ONTFebruary 4, 2014
Fun work environment, a great place to express creativity and voice opinions with fellow employees and customers alike.
My co-workers have become an extended family of sorts.
All in all a good place to work.
First Time Experience
Part-time Associate (Former Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 1, 2014
Working at TJX was a great first time experience. I was put into a work environment with friendly people and learned right away what the basics of my job included. With it being a general labour job, it wasn't easy at first but I eventually adapted.
Amazing work environment
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioJanuary 28, 2014
I love the culture, company core values and beliefs. A great company to work for.
Busy but enjoyable
Manager of Operations and Customer Service (Former Employee), Edmonton, AlbertaJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: nice store
Cons: extreme hours
It is not really fair to judge this company, as I was hired to hire, train, and do all the administration work for the startup of a new store. It was a very busy but fulfilling time. However, the split between on the floor and the office time was not what it was supposed to be. There were not enough hours in a day to do all that was required. I was – more... essentially doing the job of two people, due to a lack of other qualified individuals applying. – less
Productive and dedicated staff
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: holiday parties
Cons: not enough work to do sometimes
When I started working at the company, the staff were very friendly and helpful.
This job is not a full time job and I don't get any benefits
Packer (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 6, 2014
Very friendly people. I learned so many things. The management is good. Health and security is a priority at this management.