Safety-HR Administrative Assistant
Recognized as one of Fort McMurray’s premier contractors, TJ’s Oilfield Contracting Limited is a full-service construction and procurement (CP) company serving Western Canada’s oil sands and conventional oil and gas producers for nearly 13 years. Our continued growth comes from an experienced team of professionals who have an absolute commitment to providing our clients with exceptional service. We specialize in thermal heavy oil (SAGD, CSS), enhanced site servicing/mulching logging, earthworks, and sustaining capital projects. We have earned our reputation as a trusted leader in on-site projects, working on some of the most successful in-situ heavy oil projects in the oil sands.
- New Employee orientations
- Processing new hire paperwork, payroll filing, letters, announcements, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and coordination.
- Compile safety stats
- Maintain employee personnel files for safety and HR, ensuring that information is updated accurately.
- Organize hourly employee files including creation of new employee files and timely filing and retrieval of documents
- Answering phone calls and other office administrative duties as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in safety or hr role is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively within all organizational levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in a construction or trades environment
- Resident of Fort McMurray
How to Apply:
Online via the Indeed Website-Preferred
Indeed - 8 months ago
An equal opportunity employer and workforce is comprised of qualified individuals from diverse backgrounds. We have a track record of...