TJ’s Oilfield Contracting Limited is recognized as one of Fort McMurray’s premier contractors, it is a full-service construction and procurement (CP) company serving Western Canada’s oil sands and conventional oil and gas producers for nearly 13 years. Our continued growth comes from an experienced team of professionals who have an absolute commitment to providing our clients with exceptional service. We specialize in thermal heavy oil (SAGD, CSS), enhanced site servicing/mulching logging, earthworks, and sustaining capital projects. We have earned our reputation as a trusted leader in on-site projects, working on some of the most successful in-situ heavy oil projects in the oil sands.
TJ’s Oilfield Contracting Limited is urgently seeking to hire a Certified Slasher for a short-term two weeks assignment at one of its project site in Fort McMurray.
Possess at least 5 years experience as a Certified Slasher.
Possess the Slasher Certification.
Must bring own power saw, tools and equipment, including cans for gas and oil.
Residential accommodation will be provided by the company.
The selected candidate will also be considered for the 2013 Winter Logging Projects of the company during the period October 2013 to April 2014.
Safety ticket requirements (please note that only those applicants would be considered who possess at least the first five documents/safety tickets listed below, copies of which must be attached along with the Resume/Application):
1. Valid Driving Licence (minimum Class 5)
2. CSTS (On-line course “Construction Safety Training System” preferable by Alberta Construction Safety Association).
3. Enform H2S Alive (Classroom training by Enform, H2S Awareness is not acceptable).
4. Standard First Aid Course (Classroom training of two days).
5. Ground Disturbance Level II (Classroom training only by Global Training Centre, Learn Rite Courses Inc., Astec Safety Inc. or Alberta Construction Safety Association, please note that On-line course of Ground Disturbance Level II is not acceptable).
6. WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System). In case the applicant does not possess the WHMIS ticket, then the WHMIS Training can be provided during the TJ’s Orientation upon hiring.
7. TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods). In case the applicant does not possess the TDG ticket, then the TDG Training can be provided during the TJ’s Orientation upon hiring.
8. Certified Slasher Certification.
The selected candidate would need to provide a fresh Driver's Abstract and fresh Alcohol & Drug Test Result at their own expense.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply for this job only in the manner specified below. Please indicate “Certified Slasher” in the subject line.
TJ’s Oilfield Contracting Limited, Bay 1-A, 235 MacKay Crescent, Fort McMurray, Alberta, T9H 4T5.
Though the Indeed.ca website.