Project Coordinator - Distance Education / E-Learning
The Provincial Interlevel Table for the English Sector (TIPSA) regroups nine school boards, an aboriginal school board representing northern communities and five colleges. TIPSA’s specific mandate is to ensure greater accessibility of educational training and services to Quebec’s English-speaking community.
The mandate of the Distance Education E-Learning Steering Committee is to provide guidance and expertise to advance the development of a diversified offer of service permitting greater accessibility to training for Quebec’s English-speaking community.
Under the supervision of TIPSA’s coordinator and in collaboration with the Steering Committee, the Project Coordinator will determine the scope of the research needed, analyse the results and make recommendations to support the development of distance education e-learning programs for Québec’s English-speaking educational community.
The Project Coordinator shall:
- Determine a research methodology to be used, carry out the research and analyse the data to make recommendations. This task will conform to parameters established by Provincial Interlevel Table members and in collaboration with the Steering Committee.
- Determine a project timeline
- Draft a report of the research and recommendations for the approval of the Provincial Interlevel Table members
- University degree in a related field and e-learning educational experience
- Bilingual (both spoken and written)
- Proven track record of successful project delivery
- Experience working within a school board or college system, preferably in either a vocational or technical environment or as a consultant working for these organizations
- Strong and independent researcher knowledgeable in the research process capable of analyzing and synthesizing key components of e-learning
- Strong organizational proficiency with the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships
- Proactive, driven and demonstrates an innovative approach
- Self-directed and solution focused
- People person who can build trust and confidence
- Team player who can work effectively with multiple levels of organizations
- Contractual position without benefits (renewable)
- Duration: August 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014
- Salary: Dependant upon experience and financial guidelines
- Full-time employment (7 hours per day/35 hours per week)
Location: 600 Fullum Street, 9th Floor, Montreal.
Applicants may submit their resume by e-mail by Monday, April 22, 2013, 4 p.m. at the latest