TI Group is currently recruiting a self motivated Production Mac Artist with the ability to work in a fast paced, progressive team environment. Under the direction of the Sign Shop Manager, the Production Mac Artist will develop signage (files) to client specifications in a timely manner, while meeting company standards for quality and performance, customer specifications and delivery requirements. Essentials duties and responsibilities of the Production Mac Artist include the following:
- Collect incoming data as submitted via Microsoft Word, Excel or via direct email
- Covert the data to CSV format to perform a data merge.
- Manage sign requests via Google Docs so that production and QC team know the status of the signs and distribution details
- Communicate with clients directly to clarify/validate any sign submissions that are unclear
- Build signs in InDesign and Illustrator as either original signs or data merged templates
- Create PDFs for print or imposed PDFs for web
- Upload and download files as required via FTP
- Upload approved PDF’s to client portals
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Specialized courses in graphic design and / or digital prepress.
- Graphic design skills including scanning files, creating/editing graphics, enhancing/manipulating photographs, color management, typography and page layout.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and Data Merge functions
- Customer service skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
If you consider that you have the Production Mac Artist expertise that meet our requisites; please submit your resume and highlight Production Mac Artist in the subject line.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
We’re a privately owned Canadian business that offers the entire gamut of visual communications services, from marketing strategy to...