Working collaboratively with the Regional Manager and Site Managers as well as our external partner, the Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and delivery of sales data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales and service productivity.
The Sales Analyst will create and maintain both standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative sales analysis and assess future needs and data integrity. The person in this role will also develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving efficiency.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report conversion data in order to increase sales productivity
- Assist management is developing and reviewing conversions trends and rolling conversion forecast, including goal setting as well the creation and delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Analyze conversions, interpret results of overall sales, and provide recommendations for identification of key strategic and tactical issues to grow revenue, including standardized and ad hoc reporting
- Provide senior management with recommendations for improvement based on the analysts’ analysis
- Work with conversion forecast and provide necessary information and guidance for short and long-range planning
- Conduct quantitative conversion analysis included but not limited to trending, identification and assessment of opportunity and risk
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 3 to 5 years work experience in an analytical role or an educational background in accounting or statistical analysis
- Sales experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Advanced skills in Excel with solid PowerPoint basics
- Ability to co-ordinate and prioritize simultaneous reporting requests / analysis requests
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Excellent group presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application by November 19, 2012.
We appreciate all applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Thing5 is a provider of next generation voice solutions that include out-bound and in-bound calling, hosted voicemail, hosted IVR and hosted...