The Quality Assurance Specialist acts as a part of the Centralized Quality Team. The responsibilities include monitoring, trend reporting, and call trending explanations to the Thing5 Management Team. This person will work closely with their team to ensure that all agents within Thing5 are meeting and exceeding quality expectations set by each individual account.
The person assuming this role will learn Thing5 techniques for scoring and will be responsible for ensuring that all Thing5 quality standards are met.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge of the customer service industry
- Professional presentation
- Excellent sales techniques
- Proven business, written and oral communications skills
- Excellent coaching skills
- Professional presentation skills
- Intermediate knowledge of excel, word and email
- Team-work oriented, dependable, detail-oriented and highly organized
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Works with Managers, Trainers and Team Leads with regards to all quality monitoring standards for Thing5 accounts
- Provides quality trending summaries to Management Teams as requested in a timely manner
- Provides Sales explanations and trending data to Management Team on a weekly basis
- Use all tools Thing5 provides as a means of completing the QA job requirements
Indeed - 19 months ago
Thing5 is a provider of next generation voice solutions that include out-bound and in-bound calling, hosted voicemail, hosted IVR and hosted...