This position is responsible for analysis of contact center operations as it relates to revenue, expenses, competitive performance and various other internal metrics. The position will support the contact center by providing standardized reporting as well as delivering ad hoc analysis. This individual will gather data, analyze and identify the insights/implications as well as provide recommendations for improvements.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Analyze opportunities using ad hoc analysis, identifying insights and recommending solutions with contact center stakeholders(s) with a goal of providing a well planned and executed delivery of call and conversation strategies that provide a Here For You experience to guests.
- Conduct quantitative analysis included but not limited to trending, identification and assessment of opportunity/risk and provide educated recommendations
- Participate in key business initiative discussions to design reporting framework and build necessary reporting documents
- Forecast and monitor performance metrics based on existing reporting, including goal setting as well as the creation and delivery of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting. Types of metrics are as follows, but not limited to:
- Reservation and revenue trending (agent, site, location, department, etc.)
- Standard call center metrics such as quality assurance, adherence to schedules, absenteeism, average handle time, call volume, revenue, seasonality, occupancy, call types, reservation denial and refusals reasons
- Coordinate with business owners(s) on development of additional reports designed to track specific initiatives
- Identify gaps in performance and communicate gaps to key stakeholders
- Participate in performance improvement meetings with key stakeholders to create performance solutions to address gaps
- Maintains a fundamental awareness of both hospitality and contact center industry trends
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Economics.
- 2+ years’ work experience in operational reporting, marketing analysis, consulting, quantitative market research or financial analysis.
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to be intellectually curious, have strong self-initiative, work well with limited supervision and structure, be detail-oriented, have strong ability to work effectively in a solutions based environment
- Must have very strong Microsoft Excel skills (including pivot tables, graphs, and database manipulation)
- Must have demonstrated experience in building, manipulating, and analyzing large data sets.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint required.
- Experience with Cognos and other front end reporting tools desirable.
- Accuracy is critical to this position. Stringent validation of data sources, formulas and cell references are essential to delivering credible insights.
We appreciate all applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Thing5 is a provider of next generation voice solutions that include out-bound and in-bound calling, hosted voicemail, hosted IVR and hosted...