Thing5, provides contact center solutions ranging from customer care, sales, help desk, and many more services related to the hospitality industry. Our company is growing and we invite you to submit your resume for the new training class starting on June 24, 2013.
Successful candidates will have a passion for great customer care and thrive on exceeding the expectations of their customer on every call.
If you have:
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good computer skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in the English language/Bilingual not required
- Previous Customer Service experience would be an asset
- Ability to obtain a Clear Criminal Background Check
…and are ready to let your entrepreneurial spirit take you to where you want to go, Thing5 can offer you:
- Team oriented work environment
- Performance-based scheduling
- Full-time hours
- Medical, dental, vision care plan
- Annual paid vacation
Please contact us and tell us why you would make the perfect addition to our team!
We appreciate all applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.